Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
No lie at all, several people told you 77 Axtells had issues and did not allways get fixed to correct the problem. But you bought it anyway because like all liberals you only listen to your self and can't ever admit to making a mistake. Magnum Man

Typical typical. Anonymous dipshit coward can't back up his words as usual.

I just searched my own posts and they go all the way back to 2004. I bought the rifle in about 2009. So, pony up - if you can. Of course that is impossible.

As usual Brent you can't confront the TRUTH without resorting to screaming and shouting obscenities or accusing someone of lying. Like all liberals you feel right about everything and aren't guilty of anything until caught and convicted. The problem is you have little to no credability. Just like the wolf issue you don't have them for neighbors and they are not eating your livestock or ruining your livelyhood.You just think they are needed because you want them and everybody else doesn't count. You are so used to being able to abuse your position as a Prof at IA st by shoving everything down students throats that are worried about passing your class ,you think you can do that to everyone. Trouble is I am all done at school and don't let people like you bother me anymore. If anything its kinda fun watching you come off like an imbecile.No cussing or jumping up and down,just this from the Shiloh forum by klw on the 77 Axtell Sharps

"Had one. Absolutely beautiful gun. BUT it broke every single time I shot it. Returned it four times.

After the third return I called rather upset. The owner, a man, told me that if I wanted a gun that was reliable that I shouldn't have bought one of his. His were identical to the originals and the originals have problems. I have no idea if that is true or not but I am positive that that is what he said.

Sold it. Told the buyer this story. He was buying his fourth. Loved Axtel guns. But he also said that they broke a lot. VERY FREQUENTLY!

So they break a lot. Doesn't seem to bother the owners but it sure pi@@ed me off. And the company owner could not have cared less. I believe that he is no longer with the firm. In a divorce his wife got the company.

This story was, within my experience, not unique.

Buy a Shiloh or a Pedersoli but not an Axtel!"

Choke on it Brent, magnum Man

"Well, klw, be that as it may, I'm going to take the plunge anyway. Always wanted a 77."

Brent

Last edited by Magnum_Man; 02/13/12.