Originally Posted by Jtown
Story as told in the Tennessean.

Opening day of archery Season 2011, I harvested the 4th largest archery deer in Tennessee History 181 4/8 net Boone & Crockett non-typical 15 point. The buck field dressed 179 lbs. I was injured in 2004, hunting with a compound bow is too much for my left arm,but it doesn't interfere with my work, cutting and splitting wood or working on my drag racing hobby, it is a convenience thing to use as a reason for hunting with a crossbow that people will kinda beleive, basically it takes practice to use a regular bow and a crossbow doesn't, even though i have killed several over the years with a compound and recurve since my injury, to help rack up my numbers with all weapons i could possibly use!!!! To whereas my groupies could praise me and then I called the TWRA at the end of that season to confirm that I was the number one hunter for kills that year in the state, then I made a post about it on another website so my fanclub could feed my ego more!!!! Anything brown is game on for me from spotted fawns to bucks just as long as the numbers add up for the overall kill score. I fed this deer at my corn feeder for 3 years with no success killing him until opening day 9-24-2011. when he finnaly came into my sugar beet patch that he couldnt resist that he had been eating out of in complete comfort most of the late summer until opening day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont you stroke my ego PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you nailed it.

Its all about his EGO!!!

He aint getting no vote from me even if I did have a farcebook account..

And no I am not jealous, I have killed my share of nice bucks too.