I think that you will find that most guys who have really choice gun collections registered them before the deadline and now are waiting for a "boom" in demand due to the elimination of the LGR.

The point is that if you owned dozens of sporting firearms that ranged in value from $1500.00+ to $10K, would YOU "bury" them and not have them insured? I certainly would not and while there are a few "sleepers" left, such as the 99% Brno ZG-47 short barrled 7x57 with lovely wood and an orginal milled steel Brno QD one-piece mount with Lyman 3x scope that I scored not last autumn, the majority of fine, older guns are registered for the above reason.

Nobody, I know and I am acquainted with many of the serious and financially able gun enthusiasts in BC, was going to "hide" a dozen choice P-64 Mod. 70s or a cased pair of Churchill Premiers for example.

I hate the gun legislation in our rapidly declining nation as much or more than anyone and have NEVER voted "Lieberal" even when a new voter in the days of "Trudeaumania", but, I was not and am not about to bury my custom rifles or my drilling or any other guns....it is simply senseless.

That said, I do think that there will be a few, but, not more than that.