So as to not hijack the other thread and such,I thought I would give an update on my mule and the bike.

Tieing the bike up in the stall resulted in a chewed up seat, so we dispoensde with that.

Things are coming along slowly. I can ride the bike around the edge of the arena at a fast clip holding her rein and she does good running along side.No spook at all.In fact I can turn her loose and she will follow me doing a few figure eights and around the arena few times and then she figures out she is loose and trots off on her own.Then she won't get close. She does not spook, she just doesn't like it. I can ride her around with my wife pushing the bike and she will followat 4-5 feet away.She does not like the bike coming right at her and will backup aways, but sooner or later stops and lets the bike come to her if it is not too fast.

I can set the bike in the middele of the arena,and trot around it, She is still a little snorty,but not bad.

My wife can't ride the bike as she has had two hip replacements and I don't want her to fall. There are no neighbor kids close.Good exersize for me though.

This might take awhile. Suggestions are always welcomed.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles