This thread may be directed at me, since I was the first to note the post count issue in a current deal-gone-bad thread.

And I still stand by it.

If you follow the classifieds enough, you'll see the trend of the new, low post count members being a bit quick on the trigger to go public in calling people out.

And just as often, it comes back to bite them in the butt later.

One thread not long ago hammered a guy, then when the situation resolved itself (not quite along the lines of what was initially posted BTW), the poster just came on and basically said "Whoops, my bad", after him and a bunch of other guys drug this member through the mud and trashed him.

It seems that a few members make a semi-occupation of hanging out in the classifieds, treating it as a personal business enterprise, and then jump somebody if they feel "wronged" somehow.

My point is man up and try to work it out BEFORE you start crying publicly. Really, it's not that hard to handle your own affairs, before jumping in to a cyber scrap with somebody, over something that is often not quite as initially represented.

And I am just as "frankly getting tired of" them being so quick to go public and try to ruin somebody's reputation, ESPECIALLY when it is over something as lame as "I didn't get what I wanted because they said they got a PM before I said I wanted it". crazy

FWIW, I recently completed deals (in the past week or so) with two members, one having 17 posts, and one having a whopping two. So I'm not anti-low-post-count, but yes, I am a bit more on my toes.

Also FWIW, I'd deal with you Bobby if you had zero posts, in large part because of the very positive way that you handled a deal between us years ago. smile