Originally Posted by Swifty52
Ken getting infinity to graph 5 loads is easy.

[Linked Image]

Not a very good screen capture, but it does work.

The opening screen gives you 5 items to load into the calculator. Select the 5 that you want. Be sure to load all of the parameters for that bullet, hit the accept values button, then hit the load button at the bottom, this saves that load into memory. After doing this for all 5 loads, go to the top menu bar where it says trajectory, click and scroll down to trajectory comparisons. This will take you to a screen that allows you to check 1 or all of the 5 loads that have been saved. Check each box, if one has not been loaded into memory, it will tell you. After all boxes are checked, hit the load button at the bottom, and the graph will pop up. It gives graph options for Velocity, wind drift, bullet path, and energy off to the left.

Hope this helps

Swifty

This is a good illustration of the difference between programs like Sierra Infinity and Ballistic Explorer. Being true to its name, Ballistic Explorer is designed to explore, to let the user get answers to what if questions. Here�s an image of Ballistic Explorer showing three 0.308 bullets. The Sierra Game King in Trace 1 is using Sierra�s multiple BC values, the Berger VLD in Trace 2 is using the G7 BC value they publish, and the Scirocco in Trace 3 is using the single value G1 BC. Ballistic Explorer lets you view the data in many ways at the same time, but I like to open the Explore and Examine windows and position them so I can view both a graph and a spread sheet at the same time. Here I�m graphing bullet energy and viewing velocity data at the same time.

[Linked Image]

If I want to change the BC of one of the bullets in Sierra Infinity I have to first create a custom bullet, load and accept the data then work my way back to the comparison display. With Ballistic Explorer I can enter a new value directly or just move the slider for BC and watch the graph and data change on the fly. I can do the same for velocity, temperature and altitude, I can even open a second graph window and view something like path all at the same time and change zero ranges with the click of a button. It�s the difference between live and static data, it�s the difference between seeing the possibilities and looking at the world through a keyhole, it�s the difference between fun and work, it�s the difference between how Dr. Ken Oehler designs software and all the rest do.