Originally Posted by Seafire
My fear on Peter Schiff, is that the FEDs one day will not like all the sense he's talking and do to him, what they did to his dad...

That may happen to ALL of us. Wasn't it the DOJ who described a "domestic terrorist" as one who voted for Ron Paul, served in the military, and owned firearms? I seem to remember that, and I resemble that description.

Now, under the loosened definition of those "affiliated" with terror groups brought to us via the NDAA, it wouldn't surprise me if the two become somehow connected.

Thank God that Kathleen Forrest had ba!!s enough to place an injunction on the NDAA. Hopefully, our so called four "originalist" and one quasi conservative Justices on the SCOTUS will uphold the ruling when it gets there; but if I had to bet on it, given their most recent history IRT the 4th Amendment, I'd say that they will rescind the injunction and let the original wording stand.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson