Originally Posted by Bruzer
I usually don't weigh in on idiocy that I see here but PSH there is absolutely NO WAY you can determine if this firearm was re-blued from those pics. NONE.

Now it may or may not have been refinished but you are taking a hunch and calling it fact until proven wrong on a For Sale thread....Very bad form indeed.

Bruz
PSH has a history of f*cking stupidity: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...060671/Re_Shipping_a_handgun#Post6060671

He is yet another of the self-important socially inept attention seekers; a self-absorbed [bleep] who seems to know nothing about everything, yet believes in his empty little head and limited public interaction that he is the single most interesting person in the universe. He often posts some of the most ignorant f*cking bullshit and believes himself to be the greatest living prophet since Buddha and Jesus Christ.

And FYI, PSH, when you hear the groans of "Jesus Christ" everytime you pontificate some of your horseshit "thoughts," no one is comparing you to Him as much as everyone is begging to be rid of YOU.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.