LOL, yeah, should be blued with the case hardened frame. I too thought that maybe I could see a hint of case hardening, but on the right side of the frame, but as I looked at the pics, I also noted that there appeared to be a bit of this same coloring on the cylinder as well, which would not be correct. I too saw the pitting on the left side of the frame in the crappy pics, and it also appeared that there was bluing over the top of it.

Make the pics bigger and you'll also see the barrel has the same odd color as other parts of the pistol, doesn't look like the typical Colt blue to me. On some of the SAA's, the lower portion of the circle around the rampant Colt can be weak due to the stamp beginning to wear out at the factory, however, the upper portion was typcially strong, and it does appear to be weak in this case.

With my initial post, I should have said, "appears" to have been reblued. Yes, pics aren't the best, but based on everything I was seeing, I was 99% certain that it had been reblued, and I wouldn't pay that kind of cash for what I was seeing. If someone likes it, then by all means, buy it, wasn't trying to turn this into a pissin match, just pointing out what I saw.