Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810

(218) 628-0543

47 yo married father of three.

But you already knew all this didn't you Larry?

I've bought, sold, and given away more stuff here than you could ever dream of Larry.

Quit being such an obvious liar Larry. It is clear to EVERYONE that twister999 is you Larry.

Seek help for your serious mental illness.

Larry, where was your respect for JB when you emailed me this?

Emailed from Bookman1aol.com, Larry Root's email address.

"The fact that they ALWAYS [bleep] on respected books and gun magazines while holding up a has been like John Barns (I prefer that spelling as it reflects how full of [bleep] he is) who can only get an occassional piece in the Rifleman, got canned from Wolfe and has never written a book that has sold 1000 copies, is a perfect and clear indication of the "we're in charge" keyboard bully mentality."

How about your respect for this site and the site owner Rick Bin when you sent me this email?

Also sent from the same email address as above.

"You and I both know I was banned because: a) Rick was too dense or lazy to actually look at the posts involved and took the easy way out OR b) The Bully Boys really run the site and he's their bitch."

I'd even be willing to give out my hotmail password to prove beyond anyone's doubt that everything I posted above is true.
I won't have to though because I'm not a liar like you are Larry and people here know this.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.