Dear campers,

May be you don't know and don't care of it, but this is a new fallen two days ago. The sort of new that make european people don't like America. I don't speak people of America, citizens like you and me but US politic around the world and here in Europe at the moment.

Dear Hillary has condamned Belgium and France for enforcing laws against the women wearing total veil, burqa in our public areas, this including all building where most people go. Banks, marts, schools, colleges, post offices, courts and so on. Driving cars like that is also prohibited.

As lots of citizens of my poor country, i'm bored of that [bleep] muslims coming here to change our society and wanting install their schitt of religion.

At the same moment America has his boys fighting against integrism and terrorism, that lady chief of US foreign politic , if she deserve that title, want to give us lessons of religious freedom and so on.

I told her better look at her southern border, at the whole bullschiitt that's develop in her country (yours, dear friends)thank give us her advices
We don't need her advices or ideas on how we must deal with muslims in on land. The Saudi, Quatari and Emirate emirs asked their people living or travelling in our countries to complain our laws, so dear Hillary if you like burqa put one on your [bleep] face and go smoke Bill' cigar or go play with [bleep]

To bad for you American citizens and campers, there's something rotten in your foreign politic! If these people are reelected we're going in very deep schii!

Breed pork, eat bacon, drink wine! I'm not a believer but my culture is from greek, latin, christian origins mixed with a bit of hungarian barbarian. Me and most of our countries citizens (french, italian, greek, swiss, belgium, spanish) are bored of all these imams and of Hillary Clinton.

If they (she)don't like us and people's laws they can go out of our countries to Mecca. If dear Hillary "the turkey" Clinton likes them she can go there too. They really love "hasshole" like her.

Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)