Thanks fellows, for all the great advise! And yes, my original intent was to find a AR 15 Platform/caliber for Suppressed Hog & Varmit Hunting only Here in Texas. The only caliber requirement here is that it must be a centerfire cartridge of .222 caliber or above.
Texas Parks & Wildlife passed new regulations allowing the use of legal suppressors for any game animal or varmits this year. I guess I might eventually work up a deer load for does without the Suppressor so my nieces & nephews can harvest some venison.
If I am hunting big bucks during the rut here in N.Texas, I prefer my trusty old .264 Win.Mag with a 125gr Nosler Partition. When I want to carry a "light" rifle, I break out my old Winchester Featherweight in 7X57 caliber. It shoots 140gr Sierras like a house on fire with handloads.
Anyhow... Looks like the 300 Whisper will be the way to go instead of the .30 AR cartridge. Guess I will be spending my next pay check on S&W M&P AR in .300 Whisper... I've got plenty of "real" deer rifles. So this new toy will be a strictly suppressed fun gun for hogs & varmints that I see while in my tree blind. It will be nice to elliminate some pigs without spooking the deer...

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~