The little cretin, and some of his best old time pals are laying pretty low (though still [bleep] with regular campfire folks in inbred queer dialects, over in deer hunting).

There have been so many interesting discoveries about "AllisonXTB" since some TENN. Municipal and State Criminal Courts, Depts of Corrections, and Probation Departments opened this AM, ....that it's going to take some time to put it all together in presentable and COHERENT format. Rest assured that some of the best talent on this site, Cyber Intel, Legal, and
investigative reporting are ON this, and can be trusted to deliver the straight goods.

Suffice it to say that there is WAY more to alla' this 'Tenn Mafia" nonsense than we were given to believe, and that all this denial from that crew about being AZZWHOLE BUDDIES with our little lab specimen, "Alice" will be shown to be falacious in the extreme.

At this point I should probably at LEAST divulge the Title Block from the PM that the little apple of our eye sent my way, Fri. AM, and that led to me kicking this post into gear.

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T
started by AllisonXTB

..........a rather poor form of 'Greeting' ones Campfire compatriot,......what ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/01/12.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain