Home
This is FUNNY !

What a sweet and endearing missive to get in one's very own little mailbox,.....thought I'd share whistle

I've got to dash out to the hardware store, and get some sandbags and razor wire,.....back later.

GTC

AllisonXTB Online content
Campfire Regular

Loc: "White Oak Creek"
You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!
[Linked Image]

I'm wondering if he /she / it bites,......might oughta' get Gracie's rabies booster renewed.

GTC

And the funny thing is I will come see you!!! You old basstard!!!
[Linked Image]
Nothing says 'gangsta' like those fuzzy suede slippers from Cabelas - I have a pair just like them.
Damn I'll bet Cross is fuggin shaking {eye roll}
OH, GOD......

Wild Bill
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB

Yeah, that'd be "funny" alright.

GTC
I know what cross is thinking.

[Linked Image]

careful what you wish for kid.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Sure will be!!! And I have it in the works as we speak,,, wink
Good morning entertainment! laugh

No the really funny thing is that there is only one S in the word bastard. Kind of takes the sizzle out of schit talking when you can't even spell the words you are using.

GTC

You better check with Raisuli, I think he has other plans for me, so Io may be away / incarcerated in California when you arrive.

GTC
[Linked Image]

You know you're a real hardcore mutha f-er when you've got slippers and pink floral seat cushions.

GTC

Alice,

I was about to give you a chance based on your hunting pics etc that you might actually mature a bit. You are nothing but a punk ass little bitch though.

Your threats amount to a pile of mouse schit. You forget some of us actually know each other and get together frequently.

If you actually follow through I want to know...cause I am gonna be there for a front row seat to watch you get your ass kicked laugh

BTW behavior such as yours has come and gone several times here. Grow some skin or take your football and go home.

Texas doesn't have very many airports. Especially near cross' place. You're gonna have to drive.
+1

Well said Keith.
Dang it, I was gonna post that first. Chitt...never had much use for fast draw anyway.

Might I suggest you integrate p-p-phugasse in your perimeter ?? Phugasse is [bleep]' phun!

Dan the noble Lauriate.

PS: ALICE, this is no country for Li'l girls......

Originally Posted by ingwe
Good morning entertainment! laugh

I tell ya' what, between preliminaries on the upcoming Campfire Winter Rondy, preparing to be "renditioned" to Cal. by the Poobette (aka Raisuli), and now cowering in mortal terror under my desk, ......my old dance card's just about full. i have to go change my depends, I peed myself a bit when I opened that PM.

GTC

How do you wink at a Whigger?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by eh76

GTC

Alice,

I was about to give you a chance based on your hunting pics etc that you might actually mature a bit. You are nothing but a punk ass little bitch though.

Your threats amount to a pile of mouse schit. You forget some of us actually know each other and get together frequently.

If you actually follow through I want to know...cause I am gonna be there for a front row seat to watch you get your ass kicked laugh

BTW behavior such as yours has come and gone several times here. Grow some skin or take your football and go home.

Look I backed off of him he wants to go around the forum talking shiit I have a right to tell him to [bleep] off...And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!
Cross should sell tickets, then he could buy Gracie some dog food so she wouldn't have to eat interlopers!
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

No the really funny thing is that there is only one S in the word bastard. Kind of takes the sizzle out of schit talking when you can't even spell the words you are using.

Your an idiot!!!
And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Really????

Who would have guessed that an adult (kinda) would have enough money to simply get on a plane TODAY!!!

You must be rolling in "it".....

George
Originally Posted by T LEE
Cross should sell tickets, then he could buy Gracie some dog food so she wouldn't have to eat interlopers!

Careful what you wish on him!!!
Why you fighting with everyone? You remind me of Ricky Bobby when he thinks he's on fire...

[Linked Image]
Alice you slly twat, stop it. Just stop it. Go back to your Doc and have him reinstall one of your 'nads.
Originally Posted by NH K9
And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Really????

Who would have guessed that an adult (kinda) would have enough money to simply get on a plane TODAY!!!

You must be rolling in "it".....

George

His government check must have come early.

Dink
Alice,

You may as well pack your schit and find another innanet forum. you have burnt your bridges here. Other than the trolls nobody would have you at their camp fire.

[Linked Image]

I'd cool my jets just a little bit, punk.

This is FUNNY, at this point.

You'd be better served to keep it in THAT mode, and not let your mouth overload your azz.

GTC

Your an idiot!!!

I am an idiot?...
You're the stupid son of a bitch that wants to fly to Texas to kick a guys azz who lives in Arizona.
Keep going Kid Rockless you got me laughing already this morning.
Gents a question, does this worthy have some sort of neurological affliction? I've never seen fingers with such a grotesque contortion. As to the attire, need is ask if he knows who Beau Brummel was or should I just surmise it came from the clearance rack at K-Mart? (love the classy slippers, but I'm betting the only Single Malt within a 100nm radius is a Colt45 Malt...)
Alice, I'm guessin' you never fed a gator before, right? Suggestion: If your reflexes are as slow as your wit, don't. It won't end well.

But OTOH you could star on a 4 second epic fail vid on You Tube.
I think bath salts make your hands go all whampus like that, Se�or.

I wonder if he'll travel over here dressed like that......"Los Vatos" along the way will be amused.

GTC
I am the one laughing!!! Cross your a funny mother [bleep]!!! laugh

[Linked Image]

What does that hand signal mean? Is it like "FU"?
Do flecks of spittle fly off of that mess on the front of your head (that some might call a face) when you're all hot under the collar, and having a hot flash, Whigger ?

GTC
Cross your a funny mother [bleep]!!! laugh

Two words:

conjugation

and

spelling.
[quote=AllisonXTB]And the funny thing is I will come see you!!! You old basstard!!!

Look I backed off of him he wants to go around the forum talking shiit I have a right to tell him to [bleep] off...And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Never having met Greg, I think he is one of those ole bastard's(meant as a compliment!) that just don't give a [bleep]! I don't think your Prius with Tennessee plates would even make it up the driveway without being full of holes! That being said I think Greg would be one of those guys that would be fun as hell to hang out with!
Originally Posted by BarryC

[Linked Image]

No idea,....that sorta' chit is NOT my area.

Ya'll have a great morning, I gotta' dash.

GTC
I have to take an all day Aleve before I get my hand to do that
Do flecks of spittle fly off of that mess on the front of your head (that some might call a face) when you're all hot under the collar, and having a hot flash, Whigger ?

GTC

Dude if I lived out on a ranch right!? As you do!? With a short time to live out my days! Your like what in your 60's or better!? Why not find a shade tree and enjoy the view and the last days the MAN has given you on this ole earth!? O thats right you would rather be-little someone else on the internet because your life is so [bleep] up and almost over!!! See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned! This is your sick way of revenge! SEE YOU IN HELL!!! wink
But why WOULD you?

admittedly I never tried until I saw the picture.

I can still do that Star Trek thing Spock does.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Cross your a funny mother [bleep]!!! laugh

Two words:

conjugation

and

spelling.

I believe he takes direction in "grammer" from Wild Bill and Logcutter, either that or he's an idiot. A rose by any other name...
I know "nanoo-nanoo" and the Mork handshake, good enuff?

grin

[Linked Image]

Is that roll of toilet paper in the upper-right for crapping off the deck?
As long as you can form "the shocker".....

grin
I know about the shocker, got a couple younger guys workin for me.

That's also how I heard that the real high quality stripper poles have roller bearings, the damn pole spins! Genius!

grin
[Linked Image]

Allison has chicken-legs.
Originally Posted by JOG
[Linked Image]

Is that roll of toilet paper in the upper-right for crapping off the deck?

It is outdoor surround sound jack arse!!! wink
s that roll of toilet paper in the upper-right for crapping off the deck?

I figured they was wiping the bird that lives in the birdhouse on the mantle. miles
Give it a rest punk

" See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned!"

Does that sound like a guy anyone ought to F' with?
Originally Posted by kenjs1

" See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned!"

Sounds like a guy that should suck a bullet out the end of his pistola!!! wink

Sounds like a guy that should suck a bullet out the end of his pistola!!! wink

U skip ur meds today?
That line of shot glasses above your head is from trying to get the taste out of your mouth, right? (Old joke but it seems to fit.)
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
That line of shot glasses above your head is from trying to get the taste out of your mouth, right? (Old joke but it seems to fit.)

That is for candles dumb arse!!! smirk
Easy buddy. You're bringing it on yourself.

Yeah Cross is an ornery 'ol [bleep] but he's a decent kind of ornery once you get past the onslaught. You need to learn to ignore people riding your azz for more than a day and stick to the hunting posts for awhile.

In the grand scheme of things, what someone says on an internet forum will not make a damn bit of difference in your life. Let it go.
[Linked Image]

He's gotta hold onto the mantle 'cause his chicken legs won't hold him up without some help.
Hey Alice,

Was it your mommy or your daddy that took the took the picture of you on their porch?

It sure as schit ain't your house. Anybody that brags about having enough money to buy an airplane ticket is po white trash.

Do you still live at home? No job? Nothing to do but play on the internet all day?

grin

From here it sounds like the punk from Tennessee has the [bleep] up useless life
Originally Posted by rrroae
Easy buddy. You're bringing it on yourself.

Yeah Cross is an ornery 'ol [bleep] but he's a decent kind of ornery once you get past the onslaught. You need to learn to ignore people riding your azz for more than a day and stick to the hunting posts for awhile.

In the grand scheme of things, what someone says on an internet forum will not make a damn bit of difference in your life. Let it go.

Thanks man,,, Yea I jumped in his arse awhile back but backed off.And I will be the bigger person here and bow out once more...I have better things to do and big bucks to kill and a freezer to fill up!!! rrroae your one of the better guys on this forum for sure! Thanks!

'Nads: Don't leave home without 'em.
It's cool man. Trust me, I have what some might consider a 'temper'. It happens.

Just learned I don't always need to get in the last word and I could really give a schitt what some of the fellas think or say.

Good luck hunting and don't go letting anyone disrespect ya.*grin*

I am an idiot?...
You're the stupid son of a bitch that wants to fly to Texas to kick a guys azz who lives in Arizona.

[bleep] I am rolling here, I was wondering why he was flying to Texas. laugh

Allison after you fly to Texas to kick Cross's ass, you should stay a while and visit the Grand Canyon, I hear the views are amazing.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE BADASS WHEN
[Linked Image]
YOU CAN AFFORD COACH TICKETS ON FRIDAY

It was Jus yesteday that sevral members were on here kissin his ass wantin to see sum video he say he had. Rroa and David_Walter were druling over Alice and his buddie. Keep kissin up guys, he ain't gonna change.

GTC

Dude if I lived out on a ranch right!? As you do!? With a short time to live out my days! Your like what in your 60's or better!? Why not find a shade tree and enjoy the view and the last days the MAN has given you on this ole earth!? O thats right you would rather be-little someone else on the internet because your life is so [bleep] up and almost over!!! See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned! This is your sick way of revenge! SEE YOU IN HELL!!! wink

I'd given you a lot of benefit of doubt, younger in age etc.... all you are is simply a looser. Damn shame but some folks turn out that way.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

I am an idiot?...

Allison after you fly to Texas to kick Cross's ass, you should stay a while and visit the Grand Canyon, I hear the views are amazing.

[Linked Image]

And yeah.... I was scrolling through posts about to post the same.. when you can't even figure out where a poster lives, when its under his avatar... I mean...must be a democrat.
Originally Posted by catman925
It was Jus yesteday that sevral members were on here kissin his ass wantin to see sum video he say he had. Rroa and David_Walter were druling over Alice and his buddie. Keep kissin up guys, he ain't gonna change.

You're always free to change the topic by posting your own hunting threads.
Originally Posted by fish head
Hey Alice,

Was it your mommy or your daddy that took the took the picture of you on their porch?

It sure as schit ain't your house. Anybody that brags about having enough money to buy an airplane ticket is po white trash.

Do you still live at home? No job? Nothing to do but play on the internet all day?

grin

Po white trash don't drive trucks like this and have toys as I do!!! GFY!!!

[Linked Image]

Nope, but all the poor mescans around here drive almost the exact same thing...

Just needs ALLISON on the back glass in white letters...
However, most decent folks don't have a need to boast about what material things they claim to have. No need for it. The my dick is bigger than your dick show has been going on for a while. It doesn't reflect well on the user.

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
However, most decent folks don't have a need to boast about what material things they claim to have. No need for it. The my dick is bigger than your dick show has been going on for a while. It doesn't reflect well on the user.

Clyde

However some folks on here can pass judgement on other folks and its OK... crazy GFY!!!
I am still trying to figure out how Texas worked its way into the destination.
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

Dude, nice SD...you got a nice grill guard on it?
If you want to act like a jackass that is fine, but don't expect good folks to not pin that on you.
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

So ...

I was right! laugh

It is your parent's house. You don't have a job. You live with mommy and daddy.

You still didn't answer the question. Was it mommy or daddy that took the picture?

One more ...

Was the big bad truck and the two up four wheeler hand me downs?
fish head got jedi smarts. wink
Originally Posted by TXNative
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

Dude, nice SD...you got a nice grill guard on it?

Never been a big fan of the push bars no need around here for them as far as I am...They do look good on some trucks...The black down the sides is Line-X with Kevlar... wink
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

So ...

I was right! laugh

It is your parent's house. You don't have a job. You live with mommy and daddy.

You still didn't answer the question. Was it mommy or daddy that took the picture?

One more ...

Was the big bad truck and the two up four wheeler hand me downs?

If you only knew... smile Some of you [bleep] amaze me!
What you cannot see in this photo is the silver spoon shoved up his ass. I mean nobody really stands like that... kinda feel bad, it looks painful.

[Linked Image]
Post some more shots, that is a bad truck (seriously).
Actually that's the exact kind of truck white trash drives, as soon as they get a little money in their pocket.
Hey Cross, since this dolt doesn't have a clue where you live, and after reading the threat in the OP, I think you can have him "rendered" to your lovely state. It would also save him that plane fare he is so proud of when they bring him in. grin

I know for a fact that there are some real deal life takers and heart breakers amongst us here. Allison, clearly, you ain't one of them. Take some not-so-friendly advice and snatch up your marbles and scram.
Jeezus....

I have been in the coatings business for 20 years, I wish I would have thought to sprinkle some kevlar dust in a 2k polyurea to make some kid think his truck is all mil-spec and chit..... lmao.

Brilliant marketing!
Originally Posted by horse1
[Linked Image]

I'm pretty sure Ally can't even swat the flies off his azz.
Both you guys come to the next campfire born hunt here in TN and i will bring some moonshine to past around while we watch you guys go at it, plus the moonshine will help with all the cuts and bruises . Remember no biting , gouging, or kicking. lets keep it clean.

Post a photo of the State Licence Plate on the Truck
Are you serious that picture is really this Allison clown? I figured it was a joke all this time. And to think that the pics of Maser were bad, this one makes Maser almost appear normal.

Almost.
Originally Posted by Longbob
this one makes Maser almost appear normal.

Almost.

Um... no.

ick.

please nobody post maser pics...
The photo was taken after the Dudes Occupy Wall Street Rally
I think the TN pig hunt would be a good learning event for Allie
Oh, I bet Allison is a hoot in person.

He's just young and cocky,..and has terrible taste in music. lol
What I want to know is who is the person that posted the pic on the INTERNET. The very first person. Do you know that person Allisonxtb?

I mean I sure the hell wouldn't post that pic on the INTERNET.

I got it, a clown suit? Going to a birthday party as a clown?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh, I bet Allison is a hoot in person.

He's just young and cocky,..and has terrible taste in music. lol

grin
If i was driving that truck i would defiantly be listening to Rap Music
What you cannot see in this photo is the silver spoon shoved up his ass. I mean nobody really stands like that... kinda feel bad, it looks painful.

[Linked Image]
BORN IN THE BASEMENT....AND NEVER BROUGHT UP. (Only thing missing is �webbing �between the fingers.)...goes with that gay a** dew rag on the head
If obomba had a truck.....
Are you serious that picture is really this Allison clown? I figured it was a joke all this time. And to think that the pics of Maser were bad, this one makes Maser almost appear normal.

Almost.

I think he and Maser must have the same tailor.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
If obomba was white and had a son.....

fixed it for ya
Gift that just keep givin'. C'mon down for a Cracker style pig hunt girl, bring your own gaff. Best be one with a folding barb. Lace up shoes recommended.
I think he and Maser must have the same tailor.

Those slipper/shoes are hilarious. I want a pair. grin
Leighton,

I don't think he gets it.

In the "old" West, which isn't so "old" out there, a "bad man" wasn't necessarily a criminal, he was a "bad man to mess with".

There are some mighty fine men and women who fit that definition, quite a few of them here on the 'Fire.

Cross is one of them.

The problem with Alice and a few others here is, they have NO idea who those folks are, or what characteristics make up such a person. Bravado, braggadocio, misrepresentation, "one-upmanship", none of these things are a part of the makeup of these folks.

To threaten to go somewhere and try to do harm to someone is the sign of an immature personality, one who has never reaped what they have sown. One who has no concept of real conflict.

Sad, really. for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

If Alice truly is determined to go to Cross' house, I will make the time to be there. I haven't seen an old fashioned ass-whipping in a while and it won't be Cross getting HIS ass whipped. grin

Ed
I figure if he does follow through, he could save some coin and make it a one way ticket. wink
Your a funny guy...
Originally Posted by TXNative
Post some more shots, that is a bad truck (seriously).

Not much special about an extended cab Ford 250. Dime a dozen here. And many are way "badder". Truck and a four wheeler, wow, he's rolling int the dough.

Clyde
Louis L'Amour had it right in his Western Novels, lots of men though they were tough and convinced themselves that they couldn't loose and will always come out on top and then they just couldn't believe they were bested on their way to the ground. You go around acting tough and sooner or later someone will call you own it.

[Linked Image]

You lifted a 2WD SD? Nice highway tires. Who drives you around on that ATV, mommy or daddy? We all know you'd snap those chicken legs if'n you drove it yourself.
I am still trying to figure out how Texas worked its way into the destination.

Blsapheming Mother Texas is often manifested in the fragile psyche of an insecure tourettes sufferer.

cool
Your a funny guy...

Every time you reply such as this, you point up your immaturity and lack of willingness to learn.

Several folks here have attempted to give you a fair shake, to include you in the flow of the 'Fire, but you insist on acting like a hormonal 13 year old girl.

So be it, you will be received as you present yourself, not as you would like.

If someone here treats you with contempt, it is because you present yourself as contemptible.

Ed
Your a funny guy...

Actually he's a very intelligent guy, worldly, experienced "sage" ....

And, a baaaad muhfugga too.

Step lightly.
Cross,I hope you do not hurt his feelers much more.
I read all of this and it made me feel better after hearing of my best friends death of cancer last Saturday night.

This guy/gal is not worth getting Gracie worked up over.Just point the cannon at the gate,when the little guy/gal shows up....Boom.

This really made my day.

OH..Alice I have you on ignore have had for a long time.
Go play in the traffic.

Now back to real life.
That's not fair to 13 year old girls.
One of my nieces, who is 13, is MUCH more grounded than this example of testosterone/estrogen imbalance.

Ed
Originally Posted by bea175
Both you guys come to the next campfire born hunt here in TN and i will bring some moonshine to past around while we watch you guys go at it, plus the moonshine will help with all the cuts and bruises . Remember no biting , gouging, or kicking. lets keep it clean.

Post a photo of the State Licence Plate on the Truck

Me and Allison? Seriously? Ha, ha. OK, I'm in. You best bring an amberlamps with you along with your shine, though.
Everyone tries to sell TN short also , but these Mountain Boys don't take a lot of chit. Sorry Kami wasn't talking about you.
i must say anyone that dresses like that has to be a class A douchebag!

ML
Your a funny guy...
derogatory statements about Ed show your total lack of intellect.

Almost.

we are sure this isn't maser just reinventing himself?

ML
could be ,
Originally Posted by rost495
Your a funny guy...
derogatory statements about Ed show your total lack of intellect.

Sheeit. He's done nothing but since dragging in here. Ed's a man I respect. One of many here, actually. This kid's a poser and a punk, and most everyone knows it.

He's fairly young, but not young enough to not know that you don't stroll into someone else's house and start running his mouth. He'll learn some day, though. The HARD way.

That's also how I heard that the real high quality stripper poles have roller bearings, the damn pole spins! Genius!

grin

They do!? Wish I'd a thought of that.
Here is Allison and his buddies out on the town

[Linked Image]
Close...
it just takes me to my fb, you need to try a link directly to his wall.
Everyone tries to sell TN short also , but these Mountain Boys don't take a lot of chit. Sorry Kami wasn't talking about you.

Ah, OK. My mistake. I've got an idea, though. Why don't *you* represent the 'fire and get a friendly match set up with you and Allison? I'd come for that. Set it up for first light. I'd tote along a bottle of boot polish, and paint Allison's face the night before. He wouldn't stand a farking chance...

eek grin whistle

Easy man, just playing on this one. wink

I'm to old to go looking for a fight, but won't run away if it is forced on me. If Allison wants a fight then he sure as hell has found one, but i won't go hunting for it, he will have to come to me.
You say that now, but if you laid eyes on that dark face coming at ya in the crisp TN morning air, I bet it'd be game ON, son!

wink

I'll gladly stand first in line in the you've gotta get through me line....

If i were a betting man, id bet it wouldn't get past that.

[Linked Image]

GTC

Hypocrisy. You play it well.

Almost.

You been drinking? Grin
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
I'll gladly stand first in line in the you've gotta get through me line....

If i were a betting man, id bet it wouldn't get past that.

[Linked Image]

You watching The Town? Not a bad flick, but the Townie stick up boys in these parts don't run in with full-autos. Mostly just plain Jane sawed-offs and pistols...
Too early? whistle
.The black down the sides is Line-X with Kevlar... wink

You've got the anti-spall/blast mitigation coating on your mall-cop truck? Brilliant!!!
Please sign back in with your new handle.....

"DeerNinja" grin
I vote - take your football and go home.
Yeah, watched it the other day. Saw that at the end and took the picture for Travis, but it fits well here as well
what do you know about "PLAYING HOOKIE"
I got a sawbuck on the old man.
Originally Posted by horse1
[Linked Image]

And Capris pants. laugh
good bet

when you're young it really does seem a 20 something oughta be able to whip a 60 somethings azz for him.

but as you get a bit older, unless you learn it first hand earlier, you realize that some of those 60 somethings have done some very hard work in their lives. Whether dealing with stock, metal or whatever, they've seen ups and downs, good times and bad, probably been hurt badly a few times as well.

I've known many a fat bellied farmer that could turn you every way but loose if he got his calloused hands upon you.

doesn't seem fair, and maybe it's not, but just the way it is.

Originally Posted by catman925

Who let catschit out of the litter box?

Your a funny guy...

No dumbass you are down right stupid

Your a funny guy...

Step lightly.

And he still can't [bleep] spell "you're" correctly.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I've known many a fat bellied farmer that could turn you every way but loose if he got his calloused hands upon you.

doesn't seem fair, and maybe it's not, but just the way it is.

I've seen it first hand...someone take that bet. grin
Originally Posted by tzone
Your a funny guy...

Step lightly.

I seen a car going down the freeway the a few days ago that had writing in paint (or what ever they use) on the back window, it said, " Your great Dave #32"
Notice the sock on the right leg. wink It's very white and there's no wrinkles.

That's because the pic has been photoshopped to hide the ankle bracelet. Alice got in trouble with the po po and is on house arrest.

He was posing for his homies on FB.

Look at me! Look at me! I be a wigger gansta! laugh

[Linked Image]
seriously?

No.

It's good BS story though and probably close to the truth. laugh
wink

That's because the pic has been photoshopped to hide the ankle bracelet. Alice got in trouble with the po po and is on house arrest.

[Linked Image]

Dunno about any of the stuff Fishhead posted, but, 'Ol Alli most assuredly has chicken legs. Teeny weeny chicken legs.
I don't know why all you guys are focusing on his chicken legs, when the real problem is quite obvious. He is a [bleep] retard!
He is a [bleep] retard!

With chicken legs. Teeny Weeny chicken legs.
And he also has a taste in decor that seems to conflict with his gangsta rap lifestyle.....

The decor seems conservative, respectable. It speaks of decades of life experience and accomplishment.....

(it doesn't match the truck)

whistle

If the picture had a caption....

Would it be "Biches don't know about my mom's craft show bird house.." ?

With all the butt-kicking "chicken legs" received,can he sit down?
Don't you mean "perch"?
When his pizza delivery shift is over he's gonna be mad as an old wet hen about his new nickname:

CHICKENLEGS!!
Originally Posted by tzone
Your a funny guy...

Step lightly.

I seen a car going down the freeway the a few days ago that had writing in paint (or what ever they use) on the back window, it said, " Your great Dave #32"

I notice that you're equally blessed in the phonix department. grin

I don't care how anyone might spell, it's the message that's important.
Stupid [bleep] has to be logcutters son..
I don't know why all you guys are focusing on his chicken legs, when the real problem is quite obvious. He is a [bleep] retard!

It is interesting though, to draw attention to the little sticks he thinks he's going to use to run away from Cross...screaming like a girl and pumping those...arms.

I'd like to read a writeup on the non-event from RobP. Would be hilarious.
Louis L'Amour had it right in his Western Novels, lots of men thought they were tough and convinced themselves that they couldn't lose and will always come out on top and then they just couldn't believe they were bested on their way to the ground. You go around acting tough and sooner or later someone will call you own it.

Yep. Reminds me of that old saying, "Never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy who couldn't be throwed." grin

L.W.
This is FUNNY !

What a sweet and endearing missive to get in one's very own little mailbox,.....thought I'd share whistle

I've got to dash out to the hardware store, and get some sandbags and razor wire,.....back later.

GTC

Campfire Regular

You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!
[Linked Image]

I'm wondering if he /she / it bites,......might oughta' get Gracie's rabies booster renewed.

GTC

Are those his legs, or is he riding a chicken?????
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
wink
Great post, Crossfire. I always wondered what an innanet gangsta looked like.
Every time I see that pic, I think, �ber- douche, must be raisuli's offspring
maybe his off spring is from that "boneless chiken ranch" far side comic? lol white a** legs an socks to match ...LOLOL
I'm laughing pretty hard...

"Is that his legs or is he riding a chicken..." grin

Do you fly first class or coach when you embark on an ass whuppin' expedition?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Coach on the way there.

Life Flight back home ... via the nearest hospital. laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I think the TN pig hunt would be a good learning event for Allie
Umm...err...HAJ,reading your post for some reason the movie "Deliverance" popped into my head. eek whistle
Don't you mean "perch"?
The correct term is "roost",dang city boy. grin
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Every time you reply such as this, you point up your immaturity and lack of willingness to learn.

Ed

Education is just a plane ride away.
[Linked Image]
Maybe I can succeed in pizzing this azzfuk off too!
Originally Posted by gophergunner
[Linked Image]
Let's try this again......
[Linked Image]
And again.......
Please work at it...I was hoping to see TWO bonafide psychotic meltdowns today... grin
[Linked Image]
And again.......
But it's such a flattering picture......
STFU and go away you slimy little [bleep].
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by justin10mm
[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
grin

thats funny schit...I don't care who ya are!! grin
Nice!

There was soooo much potential for someone with PS skeels! smile
[Linked Image]

grin grin grin
Originally Posted by ironbender
Nice!

I'm insulted now. I posted this a couple weeks ago.

[Linked Image]
This is FUNNY !

GTC

Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

GTC

[Linked Image]
Leighton,

In the "old" West, which isn't so "old" out there, a "bad man" wasn't necessarily a criminal, he was a "bad man to mess with".

There are some mighty fine men and women who fit that definition, quite a few of them here on the 'Fire.

Cross is one of them.

The problem with Alice and a few others here is, they have NO idea who those folks are, or what characteristics make up such a person. Bravado, braggadocio, misrepresentation, "one-upmanship", none of these things are a part of the makeup of these folks.

To threaten to go somewhere and try to do harm to someone is the sign of an immature personality, one who has never reaped what they have sown. One who has no concept of real conflict.

Sad, really. for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

If Alice truly is determined to go to Cross' house, I will make the time to be there. I haven't seen an old fashioned ass-whipping in a while and it won't be Cross getting HIS ass whipped. grin

Ed

AND, Alice - if you want to fly into Albuquerque, I'll save you a little time, and money. I'll drive you to meet Cross - my compliments. (Be careful what you ask for, etc.etc.)
I need a reason to visit with him, anyway. After your wreck, will do.

Mark

Wow, 7 pages here of back and forth. Allison, I was one of the guys who never said anything until now about you.

You come across as an arrogant [bleep]. You drive a bitch truck, and play it up like you are a badass. Please do yourself a favor and stop.

Seriously, you "tried" to play along the lines of decency in some of your posts, but you immediately throw it out the window when you try calling other people out.

Listen, i am a younger person too... all of 28 years old... but the last time i saw someone who acted like you trying to follow through with your mouth, it ended badly. Like, amberlamps badly.... Look up "Epic beard man" on youtube....

Try and salvage what you can of your reputation. I know from experience that many of the guys here are first class. You though.... I am not so sure about...

Quit trying so hard to impress. I'm not impressed. Neither is anyone else here... Just be yourself, and if that doesn't work, then leave.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Nice!

[Linked Image]

I stand by the skeeels part! smile
Every time he (Alice that is) posts this comes to mind.

[Linked Image]
Terry, sometimes NS takes a while!

Mark
Originally Posted by mark shubert

AND, Alice - if you want to fly into Albuquerque, I'll save you a little time, and money. I'll drive you to meet Cross - my compliments. (Be careful what you ask for, etc.etc.)

Mark

Get the gas money up front!
Hell, I would chip in!!!! smile smile smile
Was cryin' earlier today. Check back in, now flat can't breath.

If hear of some chicken getting his tail feathers spot-welded to the Arizona desert and left for the border coyote sex traders to find, will know what happened.

Shoo-eeee.
Marty, this kid is a giant douche, a douche of the Maser magnitude, it's gonna be entertaining if he is stupid enough, which, I believe he is, to show up a Cross' s place.
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Was cryin' earlier today. Check back in, now flat can't breath.

If hear of some chicken getting his tail feathers spot-welded to the Arizona desert and left for the border coyote sex traders to find, will know what happened.

Shoo-eeee.

That there is funny, I tell ya. grin
Leighton,
Cross is one of them.
Sad, really, for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

Ed

Mark

Mark,
I was considering offering to pick Alice up at DFW and drive him out, that way I could introduce him to curdog4570, you, and a couple other MEN along the way, hopefully he would be able to appreciate the consequences of his decisions long before he met Cross. grin

Ed

Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Like, amberlamps badly.... Look up "Epic beard man" on youtube....

OK!

Coach on the way there.

[Linked Image]

That's a VERY funny pic and hilarious play-by-play!! Gotta love it...... laugh

I hope to see a Photoshop-fest in the very near future!!! smirk
[Linked Image]

I should've read on.....looks like it's already started....OMG!!! laugh
Leighton,
Cross is one of them.
Sad, really, for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

Ed

Mark

Mark,
I was considering offering to pick Alice up at DFW and drive him out, that way I could introduce him to curdog4570, you, and a couple other MEN along the way, hopefully he would be able to appreciate the consequences of his decisions long before he met Cross. grin

Ed

Do I have to start acting like a giant d-bag to get that treatment grin ? You did avoid me when you were in Manchvegas.....

George
Greg-

Did you grow a beard? smile

[Linked Image]

Even the comments have me laughin'!!

What a reetard....... laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Even the comments have me laughin'!!

What a reetard....... laugh laugh

A chicken-legged reetard!
This post needs to be back up again. My wife asked me, "What are you laughing at?"

Coach on the way there.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by NH K9

Do I have to start acting like a giant d-bag to get that treatment grin ? You did avoid me when you were in Manchvegas.....

George

You got me there! I also avoided you at the Tenn Hog Killin' Festival and Liars Contest. laugh

One of these days, George, we WILL meet and catch up. THAT is a promise.

Now, if you volunteer to come out west and start kicking old guys' butts 'cause they made fun of your ride and your "do", I would also make time to chauffeur you around. grin

Ed
[Linked Image]

grin

laugh laugh laugh

We better be careful of she'll come beat us all up. shocked

[Linked Image]

I looks like he needs a kick-stand in that pic. I don't see the fire "poker"......one guess where it's rammed!!!

Terry, and bender, the transport costs for Alice are all on me, however YOUR transport, for entertainment value, is on you. If you can hitch a ride with us, however, you are WELCOME. (up to vehicle capacity, of course)

Mark
Can't do it........I have a "soft spot" for my elders. Greg is one of those here that reminds me of Papa in our younger years (no offense meant, in fact exactly the opposite) . Outdoors all the time, able to fix damn near anything and quick to put foot in azz when a youngster was disrespectful. I miss that old man frown
Go see Cross. You'll get your "fix". I love spending time out there on the "Rusty Iron" with Greg. The wealth of knowledge and fellowship that is there has to be experienced to be believed. Plus, you're within striking distance of Ken Howell's abode. How can it get any better???? grin

Ed
Let me know if it happens. I'd fly to watch that!

Fo shizzle, yo! (For Allie honey's benefit)

Ed [/quote]

Mark[/quote]
Mark,

Ed

[/quote]

Ed, if that works out, I'd either ride with you - or caravan with you. I DON'T want to miss this party - HE!!, I'll bring the Sliv!
Mark
Nice!

[Linked Image]

I stand by the skeeels part! smile

Yeah, you're right. The background came out a bit too pink.
Hey Whigger.... Do yourself a favor and check into this deal before you go.....Just trying to help.

http://usairambulance.net/index.php?usapn=8009714348&gclid=COr-s-mH17ICFQKRPAodQEMAAA

Wood chippers? That's kinda harsh Terry.

I really like this new 'script for my glasses!

Dan

Ed

Mark[/quote]
Mark,

Ed

[/quote]

Ed, if that works out, I'd either ride with you - or caravan with you. I DON'T want to miss this party - HE!!, I'll bring the Sliv!
Mark [/quote]

Mark, NOT THE SLIV!!! Remember what happened the last time at the SV Gathering and someone gave Cross SLIV! Remember the Border Patrol guy that ran off into the mesquite screaming? Still gives me the shivers! And what about Gracie? She finished off the last bit of Sliv in the bottle after Cross dropped it and then bit that Fed that was trying to look under the house for "undocumented" persons. Bring good whiskey, but leave that stuff at home!

Ed

[Linked Image]

Jesus, is that some PIMP lookin' chit,...or WHAT?

Nope, I sure don't have ANYTHING that looks like that,.....or attach much value to it's like.

New bling lacks soul, I'll stick with old well worn boots, and solid reliability, myself. your truck reminds me of your slippers, little troll.

No doubt though that it impresses the crap outta' the crowd YOU run with.

Sad,

GTC

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

AH YES, Fargo, that brought a smile!
Now THAT is solid iron Greg!
I'm not thinking Alice thought it would go this way......I tried to warn his sorry ass.....
Originally Posted by Wtxj
What I want to know is who is the person that posted the pic on the INTERNET. The very first person. Do you know that person Allisonxtb?

I mean I sure the hell wouldn't post that pic on the INTERNET.

I got it, a clown suit? Going to a birthday party as a clown?

HE posted it first, Old Timer.

Weird Planet, this

AH YES, Fargo, that brought a smile!

Ruptured my funny bone on that...Fargo...ROR laugh

Touch�

[Linked Image]

I looks like he needs a kick-stand in that pic. I don't see the fire "poker"......one guess where it's rammed!!!
He is standing as such cause his big black hero gangster reamed his azz the night before !! and it is sore
Nothing says money and privilege like plastic stackables on the porch.
Allison did bring this on himself but I also don't think much about the ganging up crowd.

Oops - is that a Ford Jubilee?
What engine / tranny / rear does the 57(?) dump truck have?

Mark
Originally Posted by krp

Well, cut him some slack. The candle rack he got out of the Wally-World bargain bin must've set him back at least six bucks...
That sign means he wants one in the pink, one in the stink and one in the sink.
Allison did bring this on himself but I also don't think much about the ganging up crowd.

well rex he had a chance or 20 to change his tude

well, maybe not...but you got to admit that you had to crack a smile when you seen this right here!!!

[Linked Image]
grin grin grin

several times he said he would quit being a dick and each time he blew up and ranted on something or other. he too shall give up and leave eventually. in the mean time grab a beer and some popcorn smile
Originally Posted by krp

Well, cut him some slack. The candle rack he got out of the Wally-World bargain bin must've set him back at least six bucks...
Those are shot glasses for his buds, Kamo.
No doubt bud.

But a couple of fellas setting him straight should be enough considering his age.

I never tolerated unfair fights growing up and received more than a few bruises for my trouble(I'm a piss poor fighter with a hot head,..not the best combo).
OK, so he used them for shot glasses after the candles burned off. Real lifestyles of the rich and famous stuff!
Wow, the grumpy ol' bassturd is quite the magnet lately.

(didn't know magnets could attract anything non-metallic)
lol

Well yeah, that was some funny schitt. 'Ol Allison probably even got a chuckle out of it.
No doubt bud.

But a couple of fellas setting him straight should be enough considering his age.

Hey I tried to from very get go when everybody from TN was gettin throwed in togeather, it was a waste of time.

.....to quote a phrase for cool hand luke:

"If thats the way he wants it...thats the way he gets it".....
Ain't saying he didn't deserve it. He did. He's young and stupid but he has time to learn.

But as is usually the case around here, everyone needs to get in a cheap shot even way after the point has been driven home ad nauseam.
Rex, he's had his chances... he wouldn't last 2 hrs on our job site.

Concrete truck driver bitched about putting on all his shutes the other day, I told him to put them on again, he groused... I looked him in the eye and said, you bitch like a 2 lb sack of puzzies... with a smile... he knew to take it anyway he wanted... he decided to laugh and put his shutes on. Face to face changes all.
Ain't saying he didn't deserve it. He did. He's young and stupid but he has time to learn.

But as is usually the case around here, everyone needs to get in a cheap shot even way after the point has been driven home ad nauseam.

I know what your sayin....sometimes these interstate forums are like a flock of tom turkeys...everybodys just waitin on thier chance!... laugh
No doubt bud.

I never tolerated unfair fights growing up and received more than a few bruises for my trouble(I'm a piss poor fighter with a hot head,..not the best combo).

yep but he didn't learn from a couple of guys rex..
Originally Posted by Big C
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

SNORK !

Wow,.....runnin' since 0430, two tractors down, and a trap machine hydraulic unit to service, on top of an infestation of 1st year Russian thistle........

LONG day here, ....for a decrepit old fart,....wheeze, groan,.....

No supper yet either,

I don't really know which was louder, my laugh at your post, .....or the loud and enjoyable fart that accompanied it !

Those two pics were MADE for one another.

I know,.......if I don't quit posting this pic pretty quick, I'll Kill myself. eek

No, that's wrong,.....I'll just put myself on ignore,.....and fix some supper. wink

Leighton,

Cross is one of them.

Ed

Mark

Bottle of "The Wolfe" is unopened in the freezer, and winter's almost here.

You gonna' bring him in a cage,.....or a straight jacket ?

Whatever,.....it's your call,....just don't let that sick lookin' POS spit on ya',....or BITE.

GTC

Tread softly there junior...Older fellas don't take ass whooppin's if they can help it. Justice is usually swift and sure without an any fanfare...
Say what you will, but Allison brought 3000 hits to this forum in 12 hours,

He's pretty good business.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Say what you will, but Allison brought 3000 hits to this forum in 12 hours,

He's pretty good business.

so is pinicillin for syphilis....whats your point....lol
lol
Alice, you sound like one tough guy on the net where you know you will never face anybody. And if you did, you'd be hollerin' for the cops muy pronto!

Young guys kike to rumble more than old fellers cause they heal up lots sooner.

So let me ask, You ever been whupped by a 77 year old guy??

No?? Well, it might take a little longer but it hurts just as much so if you happen to be in my neck of the woods before Cross rips you a new one, look me up. I'm the 77 year old that has had a fair amount of experience but never came in second.
I didnt read all the pages of this thread, but its a classic. Funny as schit I tell ya. Southern hillbilly/thug comes out swinging with a picture by the fireplace....I love this place!
Originally Posted by Adkstalker
I didnt read all the pages of this thread,

slacker....

You gonna' bring him in a cage,.....or a straight jacket ?

GTC

Greg-
I think he just needs a deep sea fishing trip. wink
...thought about crossindexing the posters on this thread with the ones on the sciatica thread....but the hydrocodone I'm taking for my back is making me too sleepy. tired

Originally Posted by noharleyyet
...thought about crossindexing the posters on this thread with the ones on the sciatica thread....but the hydrocodone I'm taking for my back is making me too sleepy. tired

Save some for when you feel better.
Don't matter, Cross - if he shows up, I WILL bring him.
Trade you some Sliv for that Wolfe, when I get there, either before or after the exercise programme - hehehehehe

Mark

PS - I've been bitten, and spit upon, by worse than him. I'm still here.

[Linked Image]

I'd cool my jets just a little bit, punk.

This is FUNNY, at this point.

You'd be better served to keep it in THAT mode, and not let your mouth overload your azz.

GTC

Yes, who do you think you are? " A Canuck"
We be the bad asses around here. eek
Originally Posted by noharleyyet

Im in on both. smile
Hmmm, cross is there really someone out there that does not like that picture...truly?

[Linked Image]
Is he there yet? Hope he didn't stop at that gay bar in El Paso, he may never get there.
Az. aint in Tx. allison. laugh crazy

Gunner
The wanker looks like a spider doing aerobics at the best of times, can you imagine the jiggling he would do at a gay bar?

[Linked Image]

laugh goodern T, laugh

Gunner
I heard his boyfriends make him wear a strapon... but he has a pretty mouth.
Will you pack of pr!cks stop it....I have had to take the horrible little ponce off ignore so that I could see his indignation!

Funny as a fight.
Did you know that he has quite a few hit songs ?

One in particular that DEFINES his real personna ?

GTC
Cross, the only sound he could possibly make that would impress me is the sound of him blowing a loaded 12 gauge.
Originally Posted by krp
Is he there yet? Hope he didn't stop at that gay bar in El Paso, he may never get there.

I heard on channel 19 that there's a male prostitute knockin' on sleeper cabs over in Bowie, so figure he'll turn up later today.

Chit, I gotta' go find a 5 gallon pail of bleach, and a full body hazmat suit.

GTC
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Cross, the only sound he could possibly make that would impress me is the sound of him blowing a loaded 12 gauge.

No really,.....here,....I found his Theme song / Anthem

I say get Rick to sticky this thread...Your a genius Cross!!! A real genius!!! wink
You could use some common sense.
I say get Rick to sticky this thread...Your a genius Cross!!! A real genius!!! wink

In comparison to you, everyone is.

Now toddle off allison cheeks....the rest of your tranny group are waiting for you.

A.) Do you have an ETA for turnin' up at my gate yet ?

B.)What's your favorite color ?

GTC
Originally Posted by eh76
You could use some common sense.

Perhaps...but Alice obviously doesnt have much, and has just as obviously used the bulk of it...none to spare now...

You there yet... or just full of chit again.

I am an idiot?...

[Linked Image]

I know this is from way back on page 3 of 9, but this had me ROFLMFAO! Brilliant! grin

B.)What's your favorite color ? Camo! Does that count?

GTC

grin

B.)What's your favorite color ? Camo! Does that count?

GTC

grin

Or that would be considered colors!? confused
Okay, a Camo shroud (BB)is on order.

Now,.....What's your ETA ?

GTC
Okay, a Camo shroud (BB)is on order.

Now,.....What's your ETA ?

GTC

If I told you my ETA I would have to kill ya... grin
I don't think you REALLY understand just exactly the situation you've let that flapping pie hole of yours get you into, Trolito.

Yesterday morning I was a son of a bitch,......let's KEEP it that way, OK ?

Knock it off with the "smileys", and let's us stay serious you little [bleep].

What's your ETA, or are you gonna climb up in a tree and snipe me ?

Looks to be about your speed, you come across as a back shooting, bushwhacking coward, Chad.

GTC

GTC

From what he's wearing in his photo it must be blueish-grayish.
Cross, I think you will find that this is a teenager playing with someone else's pictures.

Your so out of the times cross.....
killin ya be so yesterday...hes gonna put the SERVE on yo arse...... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJhQjCltn8
Starting to think that it's Mazer here.

e.g. "Return of the Diaper Boy"

quite a dirty little piece of work, that.

GTC
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

GTC

From what he's wearing in his photo it must be blueish-grayish.

There's a sale on those large Heavy Duty GARBAGE BAGS, and they come in several different colors, Red, Blue, Yellow, etc.
I was just trying to be hospitable.
The old old lady up the street wants a small fortune to make a camo shroud,.....I think I'll just forget that whole issue go with a standard cheap black garbage bag.

Hell, worrying about "the final option" is probably foolish on my part,........There's a BUNCH of Mexican white slavers that (having seen his pic) are vying / bidding on Allison now. They say he'll bring major $$$ , sold into Turkey or Yemen wink .

Neat arrangement,....just leave him chained to a mesquite at sundown,....return early AM and pick up the gold.

No muss, no fuss,......one less azzwhole.

GTC

Don't like your chances there cross....my bet is they would leave a bill....most garbage collectors do.
Hey, it's a crazy planet,.....if some fat Turkish or Yemeni sheik wants to buy a little crazy whigger, from mexican brokers, that's his business.

Gold,......no [bleep]' checks or paper $$$.

GTC
I don't think you REALLY understand just exactly the situation you've let that flapping pie hole of yours get you into, Trolito.

Yesterday morning I was a son of a bitch,......let's KEEP it that way, OK ?

Knock it off with the "smileys", and let's us stay serious you little [bleep].

Looks to be about your speed, you come across as a back shooting, bushwhacking coward, Chad.

GT grin

Get a life!!! Try and eat healthy visit your doctor for check ups watch your diet...Kick rocks around on your dirty little farm...Stroke the fur on your dogs back enjoy your cup of mud at lunch run down to the meat and three with the rest of your senior citizen buddies that are one at a time kicking the bucket so the crowd you run with is growing thin...Enjoy your nightly news program and go to sleep...Wake up and do it all again. grin grin grin

GTC

From what he's wearing in his photo it must be blueish-gayish.

Fixed it
Looks like Random Allison is gonna' stay on the porch.

How VERY surprising, for a moment there I thought the demented little [bleep] had some bottom.

Mazer Mk 2 is here, Guys and Gals.

GTC
Dang, OOps....thought you'd be a tad more sentimental... grin

[Linked Image]
Fight! Fight! Whigger and a white!

laugh
Cross, don't make Alice go thru more surgical procedures. They say mercy is best served swiftly.
Look, you still have that Saurian / Amphibian Monster,....what's his handle, ....Bob ?

I got OUT of Chupacabras entirely. OK, I do have a couple of their eggs welded into a piece of stainless steel casing, and in the deep freeze.

I'm sorely tempted to thaw them, when nonsense like this turns up.
(No subsequent sawing required, they chew their own ways out)

Damn,....I coulda' used the $$$ from those white slavers, too.

Oh well,...

GTC
Awwww man it looks like little Alli is just all [bleep] mouth...
I really thought this might be first time in the history of the internet that some mouthy [bleep] actually sacked the hell up after calling for a fight.
This is FUNNY !

GTC

Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

GTC

What a crappy message

Snake
And why's he going to Texas to whup a Man in Arizona Snake? LOL

Gunner
Long reach?
That's it. laugh

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Maybe he is comming for me!

Snake
Crossfire just post his name, photo and truck on some Islamic Web Site Cussing their Prophet Muhammad . This should take care of the problem.
Crossfire just post his name, photo and truck on some Islamic Web Site Cussing their Prophet Muhammad

Geez
Crossfire just post his name, photo and truck on some Islamic Web Site Cussing their Prophet Muhammad . This should take care of the problem.

No need to get all ugly about it.

(not that I haven't done it whistle )

Use your head, my good man, please.

How in the hell am I gonna SELL him to a Degenerate Arab sheik after doing THAT ?

GTC
[Linked Image]
I preferred the campfire before all the immature children came along, this is ridiculous
Awwww man it looks like little Alli is just all [bleep] mouth...
I really thought this might be first time in the history of the internet that some mouthy [bleep] actually sacked the hell up after calling for a fight.

I've got a lead on that crew of klepto-maniacal Albanian Dwarves that we used here some years back.

I'm thinkin' on laying in some Marlboros and Slivovitz, and assigning them to this case.

I promise to keep a better handle on em' this time, and will discuss their settling some of the damages incurred the last time they ran wild.

GTC
This one is the best!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]

You guys can be crule
I just gotta know, where did he get the suede crocs though? grin
Is he there yet?
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

West Memphis would be my guess.
[Linked Image]

or a name like, Chad Everett Hardy....

thug lyfe 4eva!
[Linked Image]

or a name like, Chad Everett Hardy....

thug lyfe 4eva!

You guys are really fast

Snake
Originally Posted by krp
Is he there yet?

nope
You guys give him to much credit.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Originally Posted by krp
Is he there yet?

My guess is he's too gansta for that and will just send the "crew" to do the dirty work..... cool

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by krp
Is he there yet?

My guess is he's too gansta for that and will just send the "crew" to do the dirty work..... cool

[Linked Image]

Wow,....that is quite a "Culture", isn't it ?

Like some stinkin' mess grown in a petri dish culture.....

GTC
Crossfire - I'm bettin' you just got REAL lucky..... smirk

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Krazy Krat Kontrolled by Kooler Kid...gangstas breeeth releef siie
bea175, I need a button like that. where? miles
This seems appropriate here...

Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
This seems appropriate here...

Dammit !

You Bastid !

Angry Orchard Apple Cider through the nose hurts !

grin

Sorry Greg... grin
[Linked Image]
I got a feeling he's gonna "disappear" from the Campfire and probably be reincarnated as someone else....TNBushRat or something similar...
Greg,
Please do not allow this to prejudice you against all residents of Tennessee. (Well maybe the flatlanders) Now I will worry about being seen in my 7.3 PSD 4x4. As another seasoned senior citizen I am not worried about the end coming, just outlasting most of the SOB's I have encountered.
Retired but working harder now that then.
P.S. Enjoy your updates on the border.
Welcome , Sir.

I think you'll like it here, and look forward to your posts.

Sorry you caught us in the middle of a pest control / fumigation project. wink

GTC
he's been here since 04, but has only posted 6 times, a man of few words.
Likeable fellow, him.

GTC

Gunner

Safer that way. Alicia ain't no fool...
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

West Memphis would be my guess.

Girls store, no doubt.
"(If I had a world of my own everything will be nonsense,
Nothing will be what it is because everything will be what it isn't)

I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
And every creature lends themself to change your state of mind
And the girl that chased the rabbit drank the wine and took the pill
Has locked herself in limbo to see how it truly feels
To stand outside your virtue
No one can ever hurt you
Or so they say

Her name is Alice"
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he's been here since 04, but has only posted 6 times, a man of few words.

No harm in that...maybe he just learned how to spell. I know the third grade was the longest five years of my life...well except for my first marriage. And no, they didn't coincide. grin
Chad... that is real gangster.

I found his Facebook... Fun stuff.
Might want to have pity. Notice that he can't seem to figure out where he's representing with his badass sign throwing. I think he might be a wee bit slow. Like, head injury slow.

So far we've seen him throw:

A backwards 'E'; dyslexic 'East Side' (of the highway)?
A 'W'; Wegro, maybe?
A 'M'; Mommy doesn't know I play a gangster on the web?
https://www.facebook.com/hardyboymusic/photos_stream

His facebook if anyone is interested...
He drinks Keystone... that explains it all... eek
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
He drinks Keystone... that explains it all... eek

Awwwww yeaaaahhhh. blush grin Big timin' no joke. Ain't nuttin' dat say you is livin' big than suckin' on a can of da Keyshizzle- stonizzle yo. Show 'em, pimp.

P.S. Might want to sneak those few bucks back into your mommy's purse where you stole them from. You get caught, no Xbox for you for a week, and no more mac n' cheese. Think about it!

Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked the FB link above. Shouldn't have. Damned near spilled my drink. wink I give you proof positive of this Allison character. Kid, you're nothing but a pathetic phony. You came on here and immediately started tossing bombs out and insulting folks who spend time here sharing of themselves with each other, and BSing about all kinds of things. Many are lighthearted, some are serious and sometimes they are *very* personal.

There are shared tales of family histories and family tragedies; stories of men who risked everything in the heat of battle in far away places, and men who do the same on the streets or mountains or deserts wherever they ply a trade, or live peacefully today.

Men have made friendships here that will last, and have opened doors for them in return. Friends that now have a mutual respect for others' ideas, even ones they disagree with. Friends who will, strangely enough, not hesitate to stand beside each other to repel all boarders, if necessary. Even in a Mickey Mouse roast such as this, where you were the fresh meat on a spit, you've now learned that, I think. Most of the boys here have been around the block a time or two, and can sniff out booshat a mile away, and, well, you [bleep] with the wrong guy, and about the least important thing to most all of the men (and Miss Lynn wink ) here are things like some smart-mouthed punk trying to impress people with crappy possessions and an attitude...

Anyway, that's all from me. If you've any intelligence at all, you'll quietly bounce and realize you've much to learn, and should maybe try a different tactic when walking into another man's house.

Hint: being nice, and maybe even a little humble can go a long way.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Damn,KG

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

...........we grew up in a different time, didn't we ?

.....FWIW, I think you may be bang on about brain damage, and pity.

Greg

White Rabbit...that be a flashback! Had just about forgotten about the Airplane and I have the LP.

Early here, sun still hidin', but I saw a piece of sage advice on a post to one of the other Campfire gangstas. Alice and Glocksicles go together like lawyers and divorce court. Heard it's painless. Memorialized in song even. E-ticket ride to the next world.

Alice...go for it sweetheart, we're all pullin' for you!

I apologize if that seems harsh, but I haven't finished the first cup of Joe yet. As an alternative Alice, you could try jugglin' Honey Badgers...tough guy...
Jeez, you ARE in a sour mood, aren't ya ?

I should be too.

Grass knee high to a tall giraffe out at the range, and some bean brain ran the mower deck over some size able ROCKS.

It's out in my shop, and looks like it hit an AT mine. i gotta' go tabulate $$ repair # ASA light enough.

MAY be shooting arty ma�ana,......if the bowling ball mortar guy gets his chit together.

If not, we'll be wringin' out a bunch of smaller guns, regardless.

It'd be fun to fire Alice's head out of a BB mortar, into a rap club.

GTC

Lemme get the Beretta loaded, I wanna call "Pull!"
It is tough to find a good bowling ball mortar guy these days.

Travis
Q: What did the badger juggler say after his first act?

A: It's just a scratch dear, would you help find my face?
Ironeagle

ROFLMAO - sides hurt too bad to even think about getting up! Coffee all over my monitor!
The one thing that always amazed me about computers and the internet is how much bullchit can pass through that little wire.
What happened to Tennessee?

When I was growing up, it was filled with hard working, God fearing Hillbillies (and I DON'T mean "hillbilly" as an aspersion).

Now it seams like the whole state has been taken over by materialistic, hedonistic Knoxville whiggers.
What happened to Tennessee?

When I was growing up, it was filled with hard working, God fearing Hillbillies (and I DON'T mean "hillbilly" as an aspersion).

Now it seams like the whole state has been taken over by materialistic, hedonistic Knoxville whiggers.

Bath salts and meth. crazy
Some of the finest people I've ever met were from TN, KY & WV.
Originally Posted by deflave
It is tough to find a good bowling ball mortar guy these days.

Travis

or the guy that stacks 'em...
Ooh my God this guy is THE biggest douche bag ever!

Who shows a bunch of $10 bills? Dude you seriously need to get the picture and get the [bleep] out of here!

Damn,KG

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

.....FWIW, I think you may be bang on about brain damage, and pity.

Greg

actually white rabbit brings back memories of A.S.U. and N.A.U. and at the time percieved really long episodes of my life, and this little honey i was dating at the time.
I guess i am really out of touch, but i don't understand white guys flashing gang signs, and the reason for taking pictures of money? This is to prove what?
Originally Posted by crosshair
The one thing that always amazed me about computers and the internet is how much bullchit can pass through that little wire.

Yeah, and you never see lumps in Romex. Puzzlin' ain't it?

PS: you owe me a keyboard
You know the funny part is all this stuff the dumbass is posting like threats of violence would likely earn Chad Everett Hardy a probation violation if his P.O. were to find out. smile
Here in Florida our chads hang.
[Linked Image]

Damn dog, u gots $360!!!
[Linked Image]

Damn dog, u gots $360!!!

^^^ Proof of the crazy gansta cash monies to buy a plane ticket.

Uh oh Cross. laugh
You know why she's smiling? In about .013 seconds she's gonna hit that chin with a snappy upper cut and watch that tongue hit the floor. That'll shut the punkett up fair quick.
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUMI
I am an idiot?...

This would be my sig line if I had a dog in this fight! OMG! ROR!!

laugh
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
You know the funny part is all this stuff the dumbass is posting like threats of violence would likely earn Chad Everett Hardy a probation violation if his P.O. were to find out. smile

Well,

Chad E. Hardy
*** ***** ***** Dr.
Goodlettsville, Tn. 37072

Just might bear a little closer examination, PARTICULARLY in terms of PVs.

I'm not big on reading crap like that from a goddam punk, first thing on ANY goddam morning,......and not really in any kinda mood for a 'truss'.

[bleep]' him completely up, and takin' his name seems more in order.

....and that's EXACTLY the right thing to do, as I see it.

GTC

GTC

Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I guess i am really out of touch, but i don't understand white guys flashing gang signs, and the reason for taking pictures of money? This is to prove what?

Ron,....NOBODY will tell me what that sign MEANS, either.

WTF, Over ?

GTC
Wait a minute,...Didn't we have to live thru this same type of garbage around 1990.?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jim Carey does him well...

I have heard that queersareus.com is looking for Alice.

Is that picture him and JeffZero in Zeros recording studio?
Where'd the big bad Tennessee crazy white boy go?
Where'd the big bad Tennessee crazy white boy go?

Maybe he heard the call? I'd be wiling to bet that he is a pimp, also.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Ron,....NOBODY will tell me what that sign MEANS, either.

WTF, Over ?

GTC

Here ya go Cross.

[Linked Image]
This is proof that smoking pot and enlightenment are 'not' inclusive...

That sign means... gangsta with itchy ass has stinky stash...

Kent

[Linked Image]

He definitely has a fetish for "wheelz".....typical.

BTW - I thought this one was pretty telling..... David Smith for Metropolitan Nashville Juvenile Court Clerk

I wonder if Alli's probation officer knows he's been slingin' "terroristic threats" on the innanet??? wink
[Linked Image]

Just wait until his Dad finds out that he was trying to bribe his sister into a nice wet tongue kiss. Wait a minute.....who am I kiddin'......I seriously doubt there's a Dad in the picture! Poor girl......I guess she'll end up being a Baby's Momma/Aunt some day!! smirk

BTW - I thought this one was pretty telling..... David Smith for Metropolitan Nashville Juvenile Court Clerk

I wonder if Alli's probation officer knows he's been slingin' "terroristic threats" on the innanet??? wink

He will tomorrow, ...

take that to the BANK !

GTC
Yup, I'd bet that his PO, and the local judge are going to be very amused.

2 way street,......I smell "Daddy's Money" and would not be surprised if this little punk isn't one of the richer punks in his Country, and pretty much runs with impunity.

Fine with me,......he's made himself a marked man all over this great republic with his horsechit,.......it's not like that stupid mess on the front of his head will be hard to recognize, is it ?

Anybody needs his full residential address, .....PM me.

GTC

I see pictures like are posted on this thread all the time...... In inmate photo albums.

Of course those are real gang bangers and not some panty waste kid acting like the king of the hood on the internet.

He will tomorrow, ...

take that to the BANK !

GTC

Remember how twisted you got when Hunter1960 talked about sending the local deputies out to do a "welfare check" on you?

Sauce for the goose....

Sycamore
who else us thinking his mom should have swallowed instead of........
Originally Posted by Sycamore

He will tomorrow, ...

take that to the BANK !

GTC

Remember how twisted you got when Hunter1960 talked about sending the local deputies out to do a "welfare check" on you?

Sauce for the goose....

Sycamore

I don't remember EVER "PMing" H1960, Se�or.

You are one STUPID, and completely disoriented Mofo, Sic.

This has absolutely NO resemblance to THAT situation, and you are a class A PRICK for suggesting that it does.

Typical, I'd have to say.

Go to your room.

GTC

This has absolutely NO resemblance to THAT situation, ...

Nope, not much, just about one for one....

the only thing you like better than slinging [bleep] is getting your feelings hurt, when someone else steps over some line you've crossed yourself.

You can take THAT to the bank.

The PM is irrelevant, although many have posted in the past that airing a PM doesn't take much either.

You have a lot of actual real life experience with shooting and machining, that adds a lot of real value to the campfire.

Your predictable crusades, cat-fights, and general pissiness, not so much.

Sycamore
This has absolutely NO resemblance to THAT situation, ...

Nope, not much, just about one for one....

the only thing you like better than slinging [bleep] is getting your feelings hurt, when someone else steps over some line you've crossed yourself.

You can take THAT to the bank.

The PM is irrelevant, although many have posted in the past that airing a PM doesn't take much either.

You have a lot of actual real life experience with shooting and machining, that adds a lot of real value to the campfire.

Sycamore

Well, i guess the MEMBERSHIP here can decide about that, Mister.

Unless I missed the general election that put you in charge of anything but Liberal Horsechit, and anti-Joe Arpaio rants.

GTC
You've dropped off the Babeu-worship lately, feller, whats up with that? He's still a hero to you right?

You used to be a Spencer guy too, 'til you finally realized what the rest of us were telling you.

You'll come around.

Sycamore
A dog returns to his vomit.
is that the deputy, the doctor, or the oilman talking? grin

Sycamore
is that the deputy, the doctor, or the oilman talking? grin

Sycamore

Nah,......

You look like old 'Sick Amor" talking,.... an idiot with some sorta' man crush.

Bugger off,...this thread is NOT about Arizona politics,...

Than and again, you might want to book a flight ASAP, over to Tenn. and adopt the Whigger into you family.

Whatever you like, it's a dynamic posting environment, at this time, and a lot of us LIKE it that way.

GTC

Archery elk, bear and deer killer,Sick Amour.
You've dropped off the Babeu-worship lately, feller, whats up with that? He's still a hero to you right?

You used to be a Spencer guy too, 'til you finally realized what the rest of us were telling you.

You'll come around.

Sycamore

Dig on this, ....SICK AMOR,

The man could be a queer NECROPHILIAC, and dig Bestiality with REPTILES, for all I give a fat rat's azz.

As long as he's keeping it amongst adults, and not bothering kids,.....I WILL back his message about the border, and the [bleep] up mess it's in, solutions required.

Hey,....You are WELL known here, and lay in the bed you make for yourself,....just like me.

Go for it,....wise one.

GTC

Dig on this, ....SICK AMOR,

The man could be a queer NECROPHILIAC, and dig Bestiality with REPTILES, for all I give a fat rat's azz......

GTC

This has zero to do with the thread, but your line reminded me of one of the funniest pics I have seen in a while.

[Linked Image]
A very well appreciated and healthy SNORK !

Well done there, Se�or.

Put some Alligator silhouettes in there and we'll be runnin' on all four engines.

GTC
More potential lizard treats around here than a fella can track. Might have to rely on crabs for cleanin' up scraps.
Nothing wrong with Babeu, if I lived in Pinal county I'd vote for him. I live in Maricopa so get to vote for Arpaio again, at least I can feel good about that vote this election... Babeu and the border have both been out of the spotlight because of the national election.

Kent

Sycamore

So Sic-em-more - why do you set yourself up, so constantly, as the pissin' post? Maybe you like to be pissed upon?

Mark
He likes lickin it off.
Bwahahahahaha

I just found some of young Chad's music
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_no...;utm_medium=link&utm_source=facebook
That's EASY. Mark.

See, he's the "Real Arizonan" here.

....how simple is that,.....CONSTANTLY jerking around border initiatives from the woods outsidea' goddam FLAGSTAFF.

How dare someone whose been able to throw rocks into Mexico for only 19 years challenge HIS tenure.

NEVER forget that syc checks under his bed for Joe Arpaio every evening,....either.

Yo, blood (or WTF "Gang talk"),......maybe the whigger is one of his sons, or daughters, or its.

GTC
Grow the f.uck up all of you!

I understand how sometimes s.hit gets outta' hand but for f.uck sake...cross has more pissin', bitchin' and fighting threads than any menstrating bitch on any online forum.

If you girls think this adds class to the 'fire you're not only wrong...but pathetically stupid.

Flame away at me...I couldn't care less when considering the source....

You have shown your character (lack of) and cheapened...repeatedly EVERYONES' 'campfire
Bwahahahahaha

I just found some of young Chad's music
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_no...;utm_medium=link&utm_source=facebook

Are you chitten me... lol... that's some bad rap right there...

Kent
Bwahahahahaha

I just found some of young Chad's music caterwauling.!

Fixed...
lol

Sycamore

So Sic-em-more - why do you set yourself up, so constantly, as the pissin' post? Maybe you like to be pissed upon?

Mark

Well, I like to call BS on nonsense, or hypocrisy, when I see it, and no one else is bringing it up.

I don't get too worked up about what someone posts on the internet, as a great philosopher once said "fuggit, its just tha' innanet!"

And I consider the source, if somebody with a penchant for posting nonsense, or false leads, takes exception to my posting, I can't get too worried about that, either.

There's plenty of gang-tackling and piling on here, but I don't let it bother me, but I get a kick out of pointing out when the sanctimonious engage in it. grin

Have a nice evening.

Sycamore

ps/ second fire of the season going tonight in the fireplace!

Having a difficult time finding somewhere ELSE to hang out there, ACE ?

Sounds like you really dislike it HERE.

Really pathetic George Patton immitation / schtick, e.g. " grow the [bleep] up, alla' you", but keep tryin'

Hint,...a riding crop slapped against your leg, maybe?

GTC
Well, I like to call BS on nonsense, or hypocrisy, when I see it, and no one else is bringing it up.

Yup, and you're a stone repetitive FREAK in your hatred of Joe Arpaio.

That's a matter of RECORD here, Amigo.

I deleted the bulk of your other chit,.....

Like anybody else would give a flying [bleep] about your other half azzed liberal gibberish.

GTC
Greg I think you're a smart guy with a lot to add and I just think that all of your online fights and attention grabbing posts are pathetic.

You cheapen yourself and this place by displaying such childish behavior.

In any case I'm not gonna' be your huckleberry with this dum-bass behavior so I hope you see the error of your ways.

I have a hot date with my wife shortly and I hope you can find some enjoyment by doing something more productive online.
Originally Posted by temmi

Gunner

Maybe he is comming for me!

Snake

shocked laugh

Gunner
So Sicker, maybe we will be seeing you call BS on Zero's nonsense and hypocrisy?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I have a hot date with my wife shortly

Interesting concept that. Spare the details please.
Greg I think you're a smart guy with a lot to add and I just think that all of your online fights and attention grabbing posts are pathetic.

In any case I'm not gonna' be your huckleberry with this dum-bass behavior so I hope you see the error of your ways.

I have a hot date with my wife shortly and I hope you can find some enjoyment by doing something more productive online.

I KNOW, ......!!!!

lemme order up a couple of gallons of cocoa, and a C-130 load of oatmeal cookies !

By this time next week, once they're all distributed we can have a hug fest, and welcome demented punks into our fold....... confused ////

How very UNKIND of me to have taken "offense" at this, Slick.

please forgive me for my somewhat old fashioned intolerance.

When you're back from your date,....maybe you can lead us in breathing and chanting exercises ?

yoga ?

stupidity 101 ?

GTC

That, at one time, was good music to think you were going to die to.

I bet Cross really appreciates you thinking of him. Looks like you are trying your best to suck up to him.
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

Mebbe you missed this post , early this AM.

...the above still STANDS

AW HELL YEAH! Me and you grew up in different times too,but you just about got me to buy a motorcycle just now,luckily its late and all the shops are closed.Snap-on and Mack trucks aren't due for another couple weeks either,dammit. Probably for the best though,wife would be pizzed if I kilt myself on a motorcycle and I gotta buy a new box before I get more tools.

Originally Posted by eyeball
So Sicker, maybe we will be seeing you call BS on Zero's nonsense and hypocrisy?

Is he posting here now? grin

Sycamore
Originally Posted by xxclaro

AW HELL YEAH! Me and you grew up in different times too,but you just about got me to buy a motorcycle just now,luckily its late and all the shops are closed.Snap-on and Mack trucks aren't due for another couple weeks either,dammit. Probably for the best though,wife would be pizzed if I kilt myself on a motorcycle and I gotta buy a new box before I get more tools.

It's all good,....wave at the Bow River for me,...

and remember,.....there's NO such thing as enough toolboxes fulla' tools.

Some of us BUILD Nations, some are so disinclined.

GTC
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I have a hot date with my wife shortly

Interesting concept that. Spare the details please.

TFF

GTC

Wait, did you just write 'it's all good'? Well that's a bizarre expression for a fella like you to...Wait just one damned minute... OH NO! Quick, someone head over to Cross's place, like NOW! Better go heavy and ready to do some damage. That sonofabitch Allison done made good on his promise and got inside GTC's perimeter and past Gracie somehow, and is typing away on his computer!

wink
Dang kamo ! Now I gotta' clean out the keyboard again !

GTC

Wait, did you just write 'it's all good'? Well that's a bizarre expression for a fella like you to...Wait just one damned minute... OH NO! Quick, someone head over to Cross's place, like NOW! Better go heavy and ready to do some damage. That sonofabitch Allison done made good on his promise and got inside GTC's perimeter and past Gracie somehow, and is typing away on his computer!

wink

laugh
Relax,......no "Guests" have arrived yet.

All's quiet and calm here this AM, outside of raucus serenading from the local yodel-hounds.

GTC
Wait, that's right. You're not even in TX. False alarm. My bag.

smile
Check yer PMs

GTC

wink

KG,

You jumped the gun. If Cross would have said ...

It's aaa..ite.

Well, then it'd be time to panic. grin
Passin' along a tip for newbie cyber suffers. Saran wrap. On the keyboard. Even on the monitor maybe. Saves a lot of cleanup time and let's you chug drinks AND read this stuff with absolute impunity. Better than blue tape, no kiddin'.
Passin' along a tip for newbie cyber suffers. Saran wrap. On the keyboard. Even on the monitor maybe. Saves a lot of cleanup time and let's you chug drinks AND read this stuff with absolute impunity. Better than blue tape, no kiddin'.

That... plus nose plugs save the carpet and pets...

Kent
I've had the little cretin on ignore since day two. After you posted that photo, it eliminated any future doubts I might have had for doing so.
The little cretin, and some of his best old time pals are laying pretty low (though still [bleep] with regular campfire folks in inbred queer dialects, over in deer hunting).

There have been so many interesting discoveries about "AllisonXTB" since some TENN. Municipal and State Criminal Courts, Depts of Corrections, and Probation Departments opened this AM, ....that it's going to take some time to put it all together in presentable and COHERENT format. Rest assured that some of the best talent on this site, Cyber Intel, Legal, and
investigative reporting are ON this, and can be trusted to deliver the straight goods.

Suffice it to say that there is WAY more to alla' this 'Tenn Mafia" nonsense than we were given to believe, and that all this denial from that crew about being AZZWHOLE BUDDIES with our little lab specimen, "Alice" will be shown to be falacious in the extreme.

At this point I should probably at LEAST divulge the Title Block from the PM that the little apple of our eye sent my way, Fri. AM, and that led to me kicking this post into gear.

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T
started by AllisonXTB

..........a rather poor form of 'Greeting' ones Campfire compatriot,......what ?

GTC

Unless he moved while I was off fishing,Greg don't live in Texas.

But I do.......... and I'm older than him.

And,,,,,,,,, If I died standin' up,you couldn't even push me over.So shut up all the badass talk.

Folks are trying to get to sleep.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Unless he moved while I was off fishing,Greg don't live in Texas.

But I do.......... and I'm older than him.

And,,,,,,,,, If I died standin' up,you couldn't even push me over.So shut up all the badass talk.

Folks are trying to get to sleep.

Gene,

I offered to pick him up at DFW and drive him, stopping along the way to introduce him to you, Mark Shubert, and some other "Old Geezers" so he could meet some real men before he went face-to-face with Greg. grin
Of course, he would have to get past his and my initial greeting first...

Ed

You better be REAL careful, you old decrepit fart.

Me too,...

I think we'll be OK, as long as we stay a mile or more away from real badasses.

Wish I knew more about rifles,....I'm feeling a bit intimidated, and .......

insert loud BLART! sound here.....

Dammit, .....lemme go change into fresh depends.

[Linked Image]
Of course, he would have to get past his and my initial greeting first...

Ed "

I'd bet "Wild Bill" would turn into "Sweet William" very shortly into y'all's first conversation.
When Oops talks about "Depends" - he means, it depends on his current stock of ammo!

Mark
Camera's out in the truck, mark.

I've GOT to get a pic of the little bottle of Sliv that one of the fellows here sent, in gratitude and honor, and ongoing appreciation of the finer things in life.It's from a remote place in Transylvania or some such.

Hey, speaking of "life",....when do you suppose the whigger will end mine ?

I'll probably need to get my affairs in order, muy pronto.

GTC

I refuse to believe you will get anything "in order", as a certain amount of disarray seems to rule your life, and mine!
Glad you're still attracting "attention", Senor Greg! Buenos noches.

Mark
I refuse to believe you will get anything "in order", as a certain amount of disarray seems to rule your life, and mine!
Glad you're still attracting "attention", Senor Greg! Buenos noches.

Mark

He's been real popular ever since he took that Dale Carnegie course..................grin
Crossfire, Man I've only been a member here for about a year +, but man you do get them going... next time I'm down South.. I'd like to meet ya.. you are right on most of the times..I'd take your back! Be safe!
Gotta loveit!
[quote=crossfireoops]

Me too,...

This last week as been a rough one for us, we lost a border collie, that the wife had to have 12stiches in her mouth reopened due to infection, and cleaned out, then she had foot surgery where they broke four of her toes, inserted pins, screws, staples and so on. During this she has been on painkillers, antibiotics and so on, so i bought us a couple of quarts of prune juice. I have decided I like it. Plus, being an ol geezer, aren't you suppose to drink prune juice. Don't have the depends yet, but might need them shortly.
Mustn' fool with mother nature too much.

Me too,...

[Linked Image]

Priceless pic that. -sad- -snork-

[Linked Image]

Love the kitten, TLEE
Certainly remarkably quiet on channel P U N K this AM.

Wonder if they've fired the Whigger, and will put someone else in the morning DJ slot.

Nah,......probably just another felony DUI wink

GTC

Me too,...

[Linked Image]

Priceless pic that. -sad- -snork-

Yup, that cheap Walmart ammo caddy adds REAL class to ANY 1 mile rifle, Dan'l.

Wonder if they've fired the Whigger, and will put someone else in the morning DJ slot.

GTC

Naw I am still here... wink wink wink
Here,......where's here ?

Wanna' rumble thia AM,....Chad.

Maybe cut someone's throat ?

GTC

I would love to see some one mile steel shooting from your buddy Allison.

Travis
Risky business,

In some places that could well lead to a hanging Chad.

GTC
Here,......where's here ?

Wanna' rumble thia AM,....Chad.

Maybe cut someone's throat ?

GTC

Naw man I am all rumbled out Greg you have made a joke out of me,,,I give up you win.
Hey Alice,

I posted this earlier in the thread and of course I made it all up but I started thinking about it ...

[Linked Image]

Lemme ax you sumpin'. grin

Was this picture taken after you were released from home arrest and had the ankle bracelet removed? wink
Keerful !

......You keep asking that, he'll cut yer' thrOAT
Had to have been. That's not his home.

It was taken at a weekend retreat...

paid for by a "friend"
It's his parent's house. We determined that a long time ago.

paid for by a "friend"

And pads with wrap decks dont have carports. crazyLOL

Gunner

Not according to his facebook.

His friends commented on the picture and asked him where it was taken.

He told them it was a place he was hooked up with for the weekend...

paid for by a "friend"

Gunner

I've seen some folks pull it off, 'course they were living in a double wide.
Cross,..you need to get one of these to wear....

[Linked Image]

Guaranteed to protect you from all knife wielding throat slashing rap artists....
Looks HOT,.....

I was thinking more along the lines of a coupla' Minature Chihuahuas, and a BB gun, myself.

The cowardly pansy's prey is young gals,......that's part of the record, Se�or.

Thanks for the thought, though.

GTC
Cross,..you need to get one of these to wear....

[Linked Image]

Guaranteed to protect you from all knife wielding throat slashing rap artists....

Spanokopitas has one of those....

Actually it is his Mother's home. Seems Tammie/Tammy likes her son enough to forgive him his trespasses against women.

paid for by a "friend"

Gunner

The house is valued at about $88,000, although it is in an area where homes are normally valued about $250,000.

GTC

Naw I am still here... wink wink wink

Awful quiet, for such a notorious and fear inspiring bad azz, Alice.

What's up with that, you got a tummy ache this AM ?

GTC

paid for by a "friend"

You mean like his GF, or a jacktool buddy like himself....
Hey Alice,

Was this picture taken after you were released from home arrest and had the ankle bracelet removed? wink

Still waiting ...
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Actually it is his Mother's home. Seems Tammie/Tammy likes her son enough to forgive him his trespasses against women.

I looked up the residence of Tammy. From Google Earth, there is no river to look out at from her home. The porch he is standing on, overlooks a ravine leading down to a river.

paid for by a "friend"

From the post I read on his page, I get the impression it was a jacktool "agent" of some kind.... eek
Well, one has BUTT to look at the way he's standing to.....

paid for by a "friend"

From the post I read on his page, I get the impression it was a jacktool "agent" of some kind.... eek

So the pic isn't taken at his "palatial" crib.

I wonder does Tammie/Tammy know that he is inviting this kind of problem to her home ?
I haven't completely determined that Tammy is mom.

Some records show her as mother to Chad B. Hardy, rather than Chad E. Hardy.

Some inconsistency there...

But no, it's taken at a resort/bed and breakfast kind of place...

Certainly not his "palatial" crib.

Gotta' head into town for parts.

Maybe Alice will get wrapped around some dope, or bottled courage later today, and make some sorta' attempt at a response.

I can tell you this,.....there are a LOT of different eyes and ears having a close look and listen, really STUDYING the little Lab Rat, at this time. He wanted attention it seems,........

hope he enjoys it.

GTC

Cross, Miss Lynn , HugAJackass, fish head

Remind me to never p1$$ you off

Snake
this is at 47, is it going to make it to 50?

Naw man I am all rumbled out Greg you have made a joke out of me,,,I give up you win.

When you gonna learn, you made the joke out of yourself. Nobody helped you with that. It is likely the only thing that you have done on YOUR OWN thus far in your life...

Take a moment to reflect on that... actions vs consequences... cause and effect.

You will never learn with that attitude.

Snake

No kidding. I dont ever wanna be on your [bleep] list.
I know, I have a weird demented sense of humor -
but the whole time this has been going on, I keep thinking
of this:

http://youtu.be/I859Uym2sAQ
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
I know, I have a weird demented sense of humor -
but the whole time this has been going on, I keep thinking
of this:

http://youtu.be/I859Uym2sAQ

...watched it 3 times....tears. Hilarious!
oh chit

Yep ol Dave had some funny chit. Was trying to find a minute later than the one I posted, he puts him out in the ghetto
on a street corner and says something like "ok, here yo people"
but my youtubefoo is too weak...
This should help to get it to 50.

Snake

I think you'd have to try really hard to end up on their [bleep] lists. This guy did just that. I met fish_head, kamerad_les, eh76 and several others last summer. Salt of the earth good peeps!

Bob
Do folks really wear tube socks with fleece slippers?

Snake

you're good people temmi. I couldn't see you threaten the life of another man unless that man promised to hurt your family.

trust me, a man of your character is not one I'd want to cross either! smile
Originally Posted by RWE

Cut some slack,.....the poor thing had just climbed outta' the sack with his "agent".

....and he's in a shirty line of work, where they SOCK it to him.

Looks like the BADAZZ has gone off into hiding, at this juncture.

Oh,.....Tuesday, he's probably meeting with his PO.

forgot.

GTC
Originally Posted by fester

Snake

No kidding. I dont ever wanna be on your [bleep] list.

[Linked Image]

grin
Never has a 14 page thread been so worthwhile if Alice stays gone.You have fulfilled all your civic obligation and can coast out the rest of the year,Greg.
I'd venture that the fact that the ENTIRE site over at that Charlie Foxtrot site /clubhouse has been scrubbed indicates that we may now hear a lot less oral flatulence.

.......in other words, this OP should be lookin' at winding down, pretty quick.

Maybe I should save all the mugshots for the unlikely evolution of Chad Everett Hardy showing his diseased nose around here again ?

Nah,....when they come in, I'm gonna put em' up.

Play those games, win those prizes.

GTC
Cross my friend,

I have utmost respect for you and what you bring here, and internet threats are stupid x 10 but..... How about letting it rest now.

I have not read the whole thread, no time for that, but you have made your point and are starting to look like you have been wallowing in the mud yourself. Not a good thing IMO.

For my part, and I realize that I was not the one called out, I would be willing to give Allison another shot at being a normal member here and see if he can contribute without the yuothful punk antics. The leash woiuld be WAY short, and any of ya'll that want to can of course put anyone on ignore. I have a couple of trolls so honored. But he is young ,does like the out of doors and maybe we can be a GOOD influence on him.

Did I just say that about THIS place? smile

How about it, enough already?
as far as his "youthful" antics.....he is 31, same age as me, not some 18 year old kid.....
he's 31 yrs old and a felon
SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.
Originally Posted by rattler
as far as his "youthful" antics.....he is 31, same age as me, not some 18 year old kid.....

He looked and sounded younger. I don't think I grew a brain at all until I was 30 smile

Thank you Mark,,,

And I would like to apologize to everyone on the site... Greg point made point taken.

Miss Lynn I apologize to you for any disrespect.

Thanks, AllisonXTB
Originally Posted by safariman

He looked and sounded younger. I don't think I grew a brain at all until I was 30 smile

You had a testosterone suppressed brain too? So did I!
Several on the fire gave him the benefit of doubt several times and extended a hand up. What dog gets to ignore that and chomp a few fingers off a second time. He was weird and then went crazy.

He apologized once and it wasn't worth the bandwidth it took.

If he continues here and acts nice, I will consider him as acting nice.
Originally Posted by FreeMe
SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Not a felon and that was thrown out of court. Was a lie made up by my Aunt who at the time was on drugs and mad that I talked my Grandfather into making her leave his house. I don't think a felon has the rights to vote and have a CCP as I do. If the bridge is burned I understand. Just wanting to say my peace and apologize to whom I need to apologize to and move forward. Thanks

How is he in possesion of a firearm if he's a convicted felon? confused
I would be willing to give Allison another shot at being a normal member here and see if he can contribute without the yuothful punk antics.

How about it, enough already?

[/quote]

Nope,....no deal, Mister.

Youthful my azz, ....he's 31 year old FELON !

You have a hard time with some decent folks squashing trolls, send a Gospel Tape to THIS,

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T

Witness (Your "Youthful punk's Assault and kidnapping beef) Witness stated that victim was at the pool at 320 Long Hollow Pike when the defendant drove up in a
white van and got out of the vehicle and started yelling at victim. Defendant then grabbed victim by
the hair and arm dragging her to the vehicle and putting her in the vehicle. Defendant then drove off
with the victim inside. Victim had previously obatained an order of protection against the defendant

You

I have not read the whole thread, no time for that,

that, right there says a LOT.
..and having NOT,.....
There's probably a WHOLE lot that you're not up to speed on, here I'd say that consensus of all who HAVE read the thing would be parallel to my feelings. OK ?

Not 'Turning the other cheek' on this sorta' nonsense, myself,.....not in this lifetime.

GTC

Originally Posted by tndrbstr

How is he in possesion of a firearm if he's a convicted felon? confused [/quote

[quote=FreeMe]SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Not a felon and that was thrown out of court. Was a lie made up by my Aunt who at the time was on drugs and mad that I talked my Grandfather into making her leave his house. I don't think a felon has the rights to vote and have a CCP as I do. If the bridge is burned I understand. Just wanting to say my peace and apologize to whom I need to apologize to and move forward. Thanks

I guess that would answer it....
if theres any truth to it...
Thanks again Mark ,

I hope you don't catch flack for speaking up takes a hell of a person to do what you did. And I thank you for it again friend.

Thanks

[Linked Image]

Just buzz off, punk, nobody here will miss you at all.

Go find Maser. He's more your immature, idiotic type.

Was a lie made up by my Aunt

Have you considered cutting her throat ?

GTC

You bloody well did NOT act like this little cornholer though,

or DID you ?

I goddam sure didn't.

GTC
Noway I forgave her but I did think about cutting her tounge as you stated you would do to me. Look Greg I am tryin to be the bigger person here and just drop it I know your pissed but think about how stupid this is to keep going. Accept my apology or don't. I'm done with it. Have a good one. And good luck in the outdoors and hunting this year.
If the bridge is burned I understand.

NOW we're getting somewhere,.....

Why don't you just ride off into the sunset now ?

....and don't come back .....

GTC

Okay. Since I don't have the evidence and therefore shouldn't have said it, I retract the first sentence with apologies.

The remainder doesn't look much more promising to me.

I am tryin to be the bigger person here

you literally could not write this chit, could you,... folks ?

GTC
For frame of reference I'm 29 and have been here since I was 26 don't ever remember stepping on my dick like this.

Mark, I still think you are one of the best here, and while this is dragging out a bit, a second (or third) chance just isn't in the cards with this "kid". Cheers to you and yours.
I am tryin to be the bigger person here

you literally could not write this chit, could you,... folks ?

GTC

I don't think that means he's trying to grow up, does it?

If so, he started way too late.

Just stay where you are, punk. You fit there and there's nothing here for you.
Mark's a great example and icon,

....but I'd say FOAD ALLISONXTD,

and repeat it as often as it takes to keep the little sick [bleep] out of this place's face, and off of the PM net, as well.

Some things ARE serious.

GTC.

Mark's a great example and icon,

....but I'd say FOAD ALLISONXTD,

and repeat it as often as it takes to keep the little sick [bleep] out of this place's face, and off of the PM net, as well.

Some things ARE serious.

GTC.

No argument from me on that.
There's a Header up on the Yahoo News, "Stench From Dead Insects Plagues Town",......

are they talking about THIS place ?

don't worry, it'll blow over.

GTC

Hey Alice,

I'd be willing to kiss and make up.

You do have a pretty mouth. wink
It's just the internet.

As long as I'm not subjected to Rap or Disco, I can chill.

Oh, I thought the "G" was for "Gunther". grin
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Boy, go away and annoy someone else.
It's just the internet.

This is the correct attitude.
It's just the internet.

When one man explicitly threatens to come and cut the throat of another, the game changes for me. YMMV
Man is the operative word here.
LOL! laugh

I know, that threat is pretty FU, and Xfire has every right to be mad about it, but it would be so much easier to brush it off.

Now, if it starts dripping in The Real World, then it would be game on!

I can name at least one "popular" poster here who made similar threats and everyone gave the guy a pass.
I just hope that some kinda' dim light is beginning to come on,....regarding the "nuts and bolts" aspect of putting this post together. This is NOT just about this stupid 'Whigger" that was put out on point by his punk associates,....the "Tenn. Mafia" (can't call em' his friends, they weren't).

Sure , it started with Hardy boy's PM, that came in early Friday last.

By MONDAY morning there was a pretty squared away TEAM of
" CAMPFIRE CYBER SECURITY / INTEL-COUNTER INTEL / Investigative Reporting" types ALL over chasing down the material presented thus far.

I DAMN sure could not have handled this alone.

it's time to make something really clear,.....this place was ATTACKED, and the pricks that gathered in their smelly and weird, ethics deficient "clubhouse" to configure, plot, plan that attack have been exposed.

The fact that an entire website has been SCRUBBED, pretty well validates that call out.

I'll ad that there's not a single swingin' Richard of em' with cojones enough to recover, and post the crap they were throwin', when they thought they were in cover.

Good, crisp, relatively short, and obviously SUCCESSFUL "Troll Smashing Operation" thus far,.....

I'm honored by the company that have thrown in on it.

GTC
LOL! laugh

I know, that threat is pretty FU, and Xfire has every right to be mad about it, but it would be so much easier to brush it off.

Now, if it starts dripping in The Real World, then it would be game on!

I can name at least one "popular" poster here who made similar threats and everyone gave the guy a pass.

"Easy"....?!

....do you squat to piss, too ?

GTC
Greg, You do realize that through your interactions with Allison you created one of your finest works to date.

Go wash your mouth out with a revolver, little troll.

GTC

You have to admit he makes you creative. grin

When one wants to speak like a man, said person should expect to be treated as such and taken at his word. This may be the internet, but if a guy goes around making enough threats on peoples lives it will eventually become very real for him. Don't expect to read previews about it online, though. The real movers and shakers quietly go about their business while carrying a very big stick.
I don't know that this little dic%head can even SPELL PREEMPTIVE,.....much less associate it with the word STRIKE.

I know, that's VERY "mean" of me.

I know, I'll send him some Oatmeal Cookies, Hot Chocolate Mix, and a Gospel Tape or Two !

Damn,....I feel way better already .

Wish I'd thoughta' this sooner.

GTC

Preach to him from the Good Book, Greg!
Sinners repent, etc! is a fitting course.
Mark
Guessin' the 'Fire was a bit warmer than expected. Seems an apology falls short, mostly 'cause it is owed to more than Crossfire.

There is no excuse for the filth spewed by Alice, not just at Crossfire, but at many others.

Adios Alice, don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out...
There's a clearly defined, and palpable air of pathos about a sorry son of a bitch like this,.....that can leave GOOD people feeling a little "Guilty" about ejecting/ ostracising, and BANISHING there sorry azzes.

Recognize it, and exercise it when and as you see appropriate. there isn't anybody here who isn't prone to taking in strays, or exercising kindness.

A lost starving dog, befriended, that BITES frequently, and without just cause will ultimately meet his reward. I've known a few, and the bastids GROVEL, when they aren't snapping and showing their teeth.

To see this behavior in a two legged,.....

GTC

From my perspective, your "apology" comes across as disingenuous. It should be blatantly obvious that you've burned your bridges, and nothing remains for you here. Your attitude, borish online behavior, presentation, and antics have assured that you'll have absolutely NO credibility nor camaraderie on 24hourcampfire.

No one to blame but yourself.
yup, is this GAY, or what ?

Noway I forgave her but I did think about cutting her tounge as you stated you would do to me. Look Greg I am tryin to be the bigger person here and just drop it I know your pissed but think about how stupid this is to keep going. Accept my apology or don't. I'm done with it. Have a good one. And good luck in the outdoors and hunting this year.
Originally Posted by RWE

Yep ! It's considered Haute Couture from the House of Walmart, honest frown

ALL

ONE FINGERING AGAIN,.....MARK SCHUBERT'S ON THE TELE.

.....DO THIS FOR ME,

.....WITH ONE HAND, POINT TWO FINGERS AT YOUR CENTER MASS.

WITH THE FOREFINGER OF YOUR OTHER HAND, POINT AT YOUR HEAD.

THERE,......THE NEW 24 HOUR CAMPFIRE 'GANG' SIGN.

THANKS, WE'LL HAVE A PHOTO CONTEST, DOIN' THAT.

GTC
Originally Posted by RWE

Yep ! It's considered Haute Couture from the House of Walmart, honest frown

HAR!

You could start reading a thread before you comment and show us some evidence.

And I would like to apologize to everyone on the site... Greg point made point taken.

Miss Lynn I apologize to you for any disrespect.

Thanks, AllisonXTB

Well, I for one do NOT accept your apology. I do not believe your apology was real, just another extension of your ugly scams.

Your written words have been beyond the pale. Get your filthy mind out of here and don't return.

You have to understand something here, azzhole: we DON'T CARE if it was thrown out of court. Your actions and words on the 24HCF have painted a picture of you that is ugly beyond belief, and the actions you were accused of were/are entirely consistent with your unwitting self portrait that you "painted" here on the Campfire.

I for one, and many others here, are of the opinion that just because something you did was "thrown out of court" it doesn't mean you were innocent.

We know who you are, and what you are: trash.

Take yourself out to the dumpster and don't come back.
Don't run him off before the hip-hop contest between him and Bricktop.
i slaped a girl once, fairly stiff. Pulled her hair too. Her father insisted to buy me any dinner in town I wanted. I tried to refuse, but at his insistence, went to dinner. I'm pretty sure he was trying to hook me up with his daughter (the same) too.

I was surfing and heard someone calling for help. I saw where she was. She had beem on an inflatable raft and was just barely hanging on. I ditched my board towards shore, and sprinted to her. By the time i had covered the 50 yards or so she had lost the raft and was coming up above the surface, bobbing, only to go back down again. The raft was gone. When i got to her she started climbing me like i was a rock, she was about to drown us both. I couldn't get her to listen so finally i slapped her across the cheek and held he under water for a little. when i pulled her up i had her full attention and swam her the ~100 yards or so to shore where her family greeted us on the beach. They wanted to take me home with them right there. I finally agreed to a chicken dinner (cheepest place in town).

I Slapped her, pulled her hair, and got thanked for it. Seems no one in the family could swim.
I pulled off a girl's bra once. She thanked me later but didn't offer a chicken dinner. Thoughtless wench.
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.
[Linked Image]

You know you're a real hardcore mutha f-er when you've got slippers and pink floral seat cushions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Jtown
lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.

And our border patrol guys are getting killed... what are you doing about it besides running your mouth?

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

And our border patrol guys are getting killed... what are you doing about it besides running your mouth?

Kent

I know they are getting killed and that is a horrible thing, but I am more than willing to bet that there is not a damn soul on here doing anything either than running their mouths on the internet trying to look like a real badass. Unless that is their JOB. Unlike most of the copy and paste fairy tale [bleep] that exist here. WAKE THE [bleep] UP SUPERHERO!
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I know they are getting killed and that is a horrible thing, but I am more than willing to bet that there is not a damn soul on here doing anything either than running their mouths on the internet trying to look like a real badass. Unless that is their JOB. Unlike most of the copy and paste fairy tale [bleep] that exist here. WAKE THE [bleep] UP SUPERHERO!

I'll take that bet. How much you got to lose?

Ed
I said other than people that are employed to do so, Not you make believe Rangers.
I said other than people that are employed to do so, Not you make believe Rangers.

You don't' know who I am, what I do for a living, where I go, nor anything else about the daily lives of some of the folks on here.

Just because some of the other folks on here aren't certified LEO's doesn't mean they aren't actively involved in helping keep their AO safe.

Just keep spouting off, you're just making yourself look more and more ignorant.

Ed
Ed, be easy on the dumb [bleep]...

So dumb [bleep], how does cross's and Alice's feud correlate with illegals crossing the border or our guys getting killed by runners? and why is it lmao (in your words) to you?

Kent
Shades of Hunter1960. miles
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.

No, you're not a player in this... don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Kent
You know what, youre right. You all make yourselves look stupid all on your on. Maybe one day some of us tn inbred backwood hillbillies can show you territorial clique bastards just how wrong you all are. Over and out, carry on.
Now that's lmao... you step on your dick and cry mama then leave...

Kent

If you were in Tn. in the 'fifties , THIS might explain your odd behaviour,along with your campeneros :

"A congressional study in 1993 confirmed radiological testing in Tennessee and parts of the West during the Cold War."

If not,we will just be stuck with our original assessment; Ill breeding and poor raising.
man this was a great read
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

hilarious and so true
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'll take that bet. How much you got to lose?

Ed

I'm in on that bet , too.

Let's dance,.....

GTC

You might be surprised when YOU are the next subject of an article here,.....

and what a NON - SECRET alla' your hideout in the dark chit can actually become.

Knock it off with the H1960 impression, about who or what we are on our border, you dimwitted corn holer......we've BTDT, and the lines are INFINITELY tired,.....the fella' that pioneered them, and tried to sell them here is gone.

you're a scum sucking,inbred, Sleeper cab knocking for male prostitution, lying, PLOTTING azzwhole, nothing that will ever be welcome at a gathering of real human beings.

Tell me,.....should we post more of your trash re: "Nomads",

....you know,...where you're going to "Take over" the campfire ?

GMAFB, inbred spawn of a random 3 AM encounter

GTC

I think they went back to facebook... they can 'like' each other with impunity...

Kent
Still voting as BEST observation from an old timer here (anon.), while the baloon was first going up.

....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with.

COWARDLY and ROACH like specimens,....I'm still amazed that they "Scrubbed" that clubhouse site.

"hunter1960 sent me a pm and told me not to leave. maybe it is a time out'"

.....isn't that just an interesting and enlightening little jewel right there ?

Jesus Wept

Greg

Ha! their buddy AKBushrat just PMed me again... delete is better than ignore because he actually believed for a second I might read his chit... lol

Kent
Birds of a Feather, Se�or, Birds of a Feather.

Weak animals run in packs.

GTC
i really wish i hadnt deleted and block him from my face book the other week when he started on me

man the pics and rap videos were hilarious

heck i never knew he had such a criminal record

AWWWwwww, he's just a confused (31 year old) "Kid", and the assault on a GAL charge fall was the price for getting the KIDNAPPING charge thrown out .

I know,...let's put up with his horsechit,....and send him some flowers and a nice box of cock shaped chocolates.

what's actually gonna HAPPEN is that the information gathered on these morons is going to be rationed out in proportion to the ration of chit that they deliver here.

.........and we will be WAY ahead of that, for the foreseeable future.

Bad mojo,.....sending throat cutting notes,....tends to disturb folks, and get their attention.

Particularly for a jailhose queen, cowardly whigger, that's now threatening to lawyer up and pursue ......

wait,.....

WTF is there to PURSUE here?

GTC
i just knew him from tndeer web site and talked once on the phone years ago

i killed a good one last year and he gets all jealous and teams up with
jtown and slumlord more rejects and gives me hell all the time

i am tickled to read this
you know what they say what goes around comes around

Awwww, I see the punk "kid" has lawyered up...

Seems to me there is a pattern emerging in his life... do something incredibly stupid and when you get caught, lawyer up, backtrack, lie, and PLEA your way out of it.

We got us a real life bad ass here fellas. His parents even manage to realize what a [bleep] up he is, they keep a lawyer on retainer for him.

Just how often do you have to use that card Chad? Telling no?

Careful boys. He DOES have plane ticket scratch RIGHT NOW!
Originally Posted by smithwr

Headed for Texas at a high rate of speed.

Better alert Pat!

Headed for Texas at a high rate of speed.

Better alert Pat!

na he ain't left just yet....now he has to save the money for TWO tickets...and his lawyer don't fly coach! mad
Dayum. Now im gonna lose sleep. Better post up the boy with his daisy. Only 2 pumps of course, fair is fair.
Dayum. Now im gonna lose sleep. Better post up the boy with his daisy. Only 2 pumps of course, fair is fair.

Thinkin' it might still over-penetrate...ain't much meat on them bones.

Ed

Thinkin' it might still over-penetrate...ain't much meat on them bones.

Ed

And best not to try to get a pellet thru that knee,leg pad on his left leg. Looks weird, but what about him isn't.
Still voting as BEST observation from an old timer here (anon.), while the baloon was first going up.

....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with.

COWARDLY and ROACH like specimens,....I'm still amazed that they "Scrubbed" that clubhouse site.

"hunter1960 sent me a pm and told me not to leave. maybe it is a time out'"

.....isn't that just an interesting and enlightening little jewel right there ?

Jesus Wept

Greg

I like how they are going to teach me sump'n... how to fail at bullchiting folks is their specialty... and they teach it constantly...
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!

Hey woman beater, GFY
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!

Hey woman beater, GFY

Sorry Gentlemen, I do not believe a word of this as there is no way in hell this fellow would beat up on a woman.

As I am pretty sure there is not a woman out there that could not swing him in a fair fight.
You know what, youre right. You all make yourselves look stupid all on your on. Maybe one day some of us tn inbred backwood hillbillies can show you territorial clique bastards just how wrong you all are. Over and out, carry on.

[Linked Image]

Ironic, isn't it... lmao

Kent

You're a correctional officer with the stink of convict's chit blowing outta' your pie hole, and have adopted the mannerisms, and speech patterns of your charges.....

Find a different line of work, STFU for five years, ......come back here when you've cleaned up your act, ....corn holer.

GTC
The six guns blazed, flames following the formed hunks of hot lead hurtling out of well-worn barrels. As the wisps of smoke slowly dissipated, all was quiet, but for the gunman. He could be heard spitting in the dusty street, then quietly reloading...

wink

Ya

[Linked Image]
I've run into these types that yell threats and such as they are kicking up dust running away... and yes face to face, because I'll run a worthless bullchitter off the jobsite the first couple days by calling them out.

F'n blowhards... two years ago our annual elk camp had worn down, the New Mexican friends had loaded their trailers and left, My daughter/SIL and their friends had left... it was down to me, my wife and my two lifelong hunting partners. We had killed eight elk that year.

We were camped in a public area that has dispersed camping and there were quite a few camps around.

My buddies were out hunting, I was taking down our tents and stuff around the trailer, that my daughter's friends used for the weekend. A ranger atv, or some such, comes roaring down the road, turns into our camp spot, slides up to my canopy and some big duffass jumps out waving the bottom of an elk leg yelling... he's going to whoop my ass.

Now, the elk legs had been in a pile where we had the block and tackle. The pissed off dude was yelling that we were throwing elk legs at his camp at night and he was going to whoop someone's ass.

I finally figured out his rambling and told him his black lab drug it over and no one was throwing legs at his camp... He kept saying he was going to kick someone's ass and I told him to get out of my camp... I could tell he was confused I wasn't scared. He blustered a bit more as he got in his atv and left.

My wife was watching it all from inside the trailer through the screen door. She commented on the idiocy of the guy... said, he almost charged you a couple times but stopped, you weren't even concerned.

Well, the 30-30 was by the door and so were you... I expected that sucker to be shot any second...

My wife loves telling that story at the fire.

Kent

You're a correctional officer with the stink of convict's chit blowing outta' your pie hole, and have adopted the mannerisms, and speech patterns of your charges.....

Find a different line of work, STFU for five years, ......come back here when you've cleaned up your act, ....corn holer.

GTC

that is funny

Nope, its a "W".

Most often means "Westside" IIRC,

in this case who knows?.... "White?"..... "Where in Texas is Arizona?".... "Why am I still living in my mom's house?" (looks like a nice house BTW).

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by krp
I've run into these types that yell threats and such as they are kicking up dust running away... and yes face to face, because I'll run a worthless bullchitter off the jobsite the first couple days by calling them out.

F'n blowhards... two years ago our annual elk camp had worn down, the New Mexican friends had loaded their trailers and left, My daughter/SIL and their friends had left... it was down to me, my wife and my two lifelong hunting partners. We had killed eight elk that year.

We were camped in a public area that has dispersed camping and there were quite a few camps around.

My buddies were out hunting, I was taking down our tents and stuff around the trailer, that my daughter's friends used for the weekend. A ranger atv, or some such, comes roaring down the road, turns into our camp spot, slides up to my canopy and some big duffass jumps out waving the bottom of an elk leg yelling... he's going to whoop my ass.

Now, the elk legs had been in a pile where we had the block and tackle. The pissed off dude was yelling that we were throwing elk legs at his camp at night and he was going to whoop someone's ass.

I finally figured out his rambling and told him his black lab drug it over and no one was throwing legs at his camp... He kept saying he was going to kick someone's ass and I told him to get out of my camp... I could tell he was confused I wasn't scared. He blustered a bit more as he got in his atv and left.

My wife was watching it all from inside the trailer through the screen door. She commented on the idiocy of the guy... said, he almost charged you a couple times but stopped, you weren't even concerned.

Well, the 30-30 was by the door and so were you... I expected that sucker to be shot any second...

My wife loves telling that story at the fire.

Kent

Thats funny to Kent, ole stupid didnt know a 170 gr flat point was just a short trip through a screen door away. laugh

Gunner
but did you have a pile of that fish cooked up that i haven't had in over a year?
You mean like these...

[Linked Image]

or maybe these...

[Linked Image]

Of course, fish fry at elk camp is a must...

Kent
[quote=crossfireoops][Linked Image] [/quote

Rabies or aids. Lol
That fellow does not look like he has ever handled a shovel or an axe, does he.
Naahh looks like he is starving, maybe someone hid his foodstamps under his workboots?

If you keep posting questions like this, I'm flying to Austria to kill you.

GTC
Austria, that's in Texas right?
It's over by Italy, TX...
Yes, just a bit S/SW of Paris, Tx. wink

Gunner

GTC

laugh
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=crossfireoops][Linked Image] [/quote

Rabies or aids. Lol

Latest "Gang Code Breaking" by a relentless, yet admittedly casual CBOTS indicates that the sign above calls out, "I'm a Rhoade Island Red"

The CBOTS unit are all off recreating,....I'm sure we'll have some confirmation,....

GTC

GTC

laugh

Go ahead and laugh, while you can,....

You dirty Austrian !

GTC
Cross, the irony here is that if the boy could have kept his mouth shut he could have had a chance to learn.
Guess it is pretty hard to impress old blokes with bullsh!t....we have heard it all.

I was guilty of spruiking a bit myself when I was a young tacker.
I'm still fairly young and have had my share of hekk raising, and throughout lifes adventures I have been there done that enough to realize when it was time to grow up. But then again I was overseas by the time I was 20 and mommy and daddy never bought me a car, or paid my bills. And after reading all fifty some pages of this guys replies. I have gathered the conclusion that he has never had an asswhooping and probably has never been away from his home town. Oh and he is very funny looking
Damn! Done run slap out of popcorn!!
Thinking your powers of deduction equal your near infinite capacity for diplomatic understatement.
© 24hourcampfire