Campfire Tracker
He drinks Keystone... that explains it all... eek

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
He drinks Keystone... that explains it all... eek

Awwwww yeaaaahhhh. blush grin Big timin' no joke. Ain't nuttin' dat say you is livin' big than suckin' on a can of da Keyshizzle- stonizzle yo. Show 'em, pimp.

P.S. Might want to sneak those few bucks back into your mommy's purse where you stole them from. You get caught, no Xbox for you for a week, and no more mac n' cheese. Think about it!

Last edited by kamo_gari; 09/28/12.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked the FB link above. Shouldn't have. Damned near spilled my drink. wink I give you proof positive of this Allison character. Kid, you're nothing but a pathetic phony. You came on here and immediately started tossing bombs out and insulting folks who spend time here sharing of themselves with each other, and BSing about all kinds of things. Many are lighthearted, some are serious and sometimes they are *very* personal.

There are shared tales of family histories and family tragedies; stories of men who risked everything in the heat of battle in far away places, and men who do the same on the streets or mountains or deserts wherever they ply a trade, or live peacefully today.

Men have made friendships here that will last, and have opened doors for them in return. Friends that now have a mutual respect for others' ideas, even ones they disagree with. Friends who will, strangely enough, not hesitate to stand beside each other to repel all boarders, if necessary. Even in a Mickey Mouse roast such as this, where you were the fresh meat on a spit, you've now learned that, I think. Most of the boys here have been around the block a time or two, and can sniff out booshat a mile away, and, well, you [bleep] with the wrong guy, and about the least important thing to most all of the men (and Miss Lynn wink ) here are things like some smart-mouthed punk trying to impress people with crappy possessions and an attitude...

Anyway, that's all from me. If you've any intelligence at all, you'll quietly bounce and realize you've much to learn, and should maybe try a different tactic when walking into another man's house.

Hint: being nice, and maybe even a little humble can go a long way.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Damn,KG

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

...........we grew up in a different time, didn't we ?

.....FWIW, I think you may be bang on about brain damage, and pity.

Greg

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
White Rabbit...that be a flashback! Had just about forgotten about the Airplane and I have the LP.

Early here, sun still hidin', but I saw a piece of sage advice on a post to one of the other Campfire gangstas. Alice and Glocksicles go together like lawyers and divorce court. Heard it's painless. Memorialized in song even. E-ticket ride to the next world.

Alice...go for it sweetheart, we're all pullin' for you!

I apologize if that seems harsh, but I haven't finished the first cup of Joe yet. As an alternative Alice, you could try jugglin' Honey Badgers...tough guy...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Jeez, you ARE in a sour mood, aren't ya ?

I should be too.

Grass knee high to a tall giraffe out at the range, and some bean brain ran the mower deck over some size able ROCKS.

It's out in my shop, and looks like it hit an AT mine. i gotta' go tabulate $$ repair # ASA light enough.

MAY be shooting arty ma�ana,......if the bowling ball mortar guy gets his chit together.

If not, we'll be wringin' out a bunch of smaller guns, regardless.

It'd be fun to fire Alice's head out of a BB mortar, into a rap club.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lemme get the Beretta loaded, I wanna call "Pull!"

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It is tough to find a good bowling ball mortar guy these days.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Q: What did the badger juggler say after his first act?

A: It's just a scratch dear, would you help find my face?

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ironeagle

ROFLMAO - sides hurt too bad to even think about getting up! Coffee all over my monitor!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The one thing that always amazed me about computers and the internet is how much bullchit can pass through that little wire.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happened to Tennessee?

When I was growing up, it was filled with hard working, God fearing Hillbillies (and I DON'T mean "hillbilly" as an aspersion).

Now it seams like the whole state has been taken over by materialistic, hedonistic Knoxville whiggers.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
What happened to Tennessee?

When I was growing up, it was filled with hard working, God fearing Hillbillies (and I DON'T mean "hillbilly" as an aspersion).

Now it seams like the whole state has been taken over by materialistic, hedonistic Knoxville whiggers.

Bath salts and meth. crazy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of the finest people I've ever met were from TN, KY & WV.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
It is tough to find a good bowling ball mortar guy these days.

Travis

or the guy that stacks 'em...

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ooh my God this guy is THE biggest douche bag ever!

Who shows a bunch of $10 bills? Dude you seriously need to get the picture and get the [bleep] out of here!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Damn,KG

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

...........we grew up in a different time, didn't we ?

.....FWIW, I think you may be bang on about brain damage, and pity.

Greg

actually white rabbit brings back memories of A.S.U. and N.A.U. and at the time percieved really long episodes of my life, and this little honey i was dating at the time.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess i am really out of touch, but i don't understand white guys flashing gang signs, and the reason for taking pictures of money? This is to prove what?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crosshair
The one thing that always amazed me about computers and the internet is how much bullchit can pass through that little wire.

Yeah, and you never see lumps in Romex. Puzzlin' ain't it?

PS: you owe me a keyboard

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
You know the funny part is all this stuff the dumbass is posting like threats of violence would likely earn Chad Everett Hardy a probation violation if his P.O. were to find out. smile

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 18 of 30 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,622
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.