Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by Jtown
lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.

And our border patrol guys are getting killed... what are you doing about it besides running your mouth?

Kent

I know they are getting killed and that is a horrible thing, but I am more than willing to bet that there is not a damn soul on here doing anything either than running their mouths on the internet trying to look like a real badass. Unless that is their JOB. Unlike most of the copy and paste fairy tale [bleep] that exist here. WAKE THE [bleep] UP SUPERHERO!

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.

And our border patrol guys are getting killed... what are you doing about it besides running your mouth?

Kent

I know they are getting killed and that is a horrible thing, but I am more than willing to bet that there is not a damn soul on here doing anything either than running their mouths on the internet trying to look like a real badass. Unless that is their JOB. Unlike most of the copy and paste fairy tale [bleep] that exist here. WAKE THE [bleep] UP SUPERHERO!

I'll take that bet. How much you got to lose?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I said other than people that are employed to do so, Not you make believe Rangers.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I said other than people that are employed to do so, Not you make believe Rangers.

You don't' know who I am, what I do for a living, where I go, nor anything else about the daily lives of some of the folks on here.

Just because some of the other folks on here aren't certified LEO's doesn't mean they aren't actively involved in helping keep their AO safe.

Just keep spouting off, you're just making yourself look more and more ignorant.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ed, be easy on the dumb [bleep]...

So dumb [bleep], how does cross's and Alice's feud correlate with illegals crossing the border or our guys getting killed by runners? and why is it lmao (in your words) to you?

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shades of Hunter1960. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.

No, you're not a player in this... don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Kent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know what, youre right. You all make yourselves look stupid all on your on. Maybe one day some of us tn inbred backwood hillbillies can show you territorial clique bastards just how wrong you all are. Over and out, carry on.

Last edited by Jtown; 10/04/12.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Now that's lmao... you step on your dick and cry mama then leave...

Kent

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you were in Tn. in the 'fifties , THIS might explain your odd behaviour,along with your campeneros :

"A congressional study in 1993 confirmed radiological testing in Tennessee and parts of the West during the Cold War."

If not,we will just be stuck with our original assessment; Ill breeding and poor raising.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
man this was a great read

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

hilarious and so true

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'll take that bet. How much you got to lose?

Ed

I'm in on that bet , too.

Let's dance,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

You might be surprised when YOU are the next subject of an article here,.....

and what a NON - SECRET alla' your hideout in the dark chit can actually become.

Knock it off with the H1960 impression, about who or what we are on our border, you dimwitted corn holer......we've BTDT, and the lines are INFINITELY tired,.....the fella' that pioneered them, and tried to sell them here is gone.

you're a scum sucking,inbred, Sleeper cab knocking for male prostitution, lying, PLOTTING azzwhole, nothing that will ever be welcome at a gathering of real human beings.

Tell me,.....should we post more of your trash re: "Nomads",

....you know,...where you're going to "Take over" the campfire ?

GMAFB, inbred spawn of a random 3 AM encounter

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I think they went back to facebook... they can 'like' each other with impunity...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Still voting as BEST observation from an old timer here (anon.), while the baloon was first going up.

....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with.

COWARDLY and ROACH like specimens,....I'm still amazed that they "Scrubbed" that clubhouse site.

"hunter1960 sent me a pm and told me not to leave. maybe it is a time out'"

.....isn't that just an interesting and enlightening little jewel right there ?

Jesus Wept

Greg

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/04/12.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ha! their buddy AKBushrat just PMed me again... delete is better than ignore because he actually believed for a second I might read his chit... lol

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Birds of a Feather, Se�or, Birds of a Feather.

Weak animals run in packs.

GTC

Page 28 of 30 1 2 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.