Hop To
Page 25 of 30 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by temmi
Cross, Miss Lynn , HugAJackass, fish head

Remind me to never p1$$ you off

Snake

you're good people temmi. I couldn't see you threaten the life of another man unless that man promised to hurt your family.

trust me, a man of your character is not one I'd want to cross either! smile

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Do folks really wear tube socks with fleece slippers?

Cut some slack,.....the poor thing had just climbed outta' the sack with his "agent".

....and he's in a shirty line of work, where they SOCK it to him.

Looks like the BADAZZ has gone off into hiding, at this juncture.

Oh,.....Tuesday, he's probably meeting with his PO.

forgot.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by temmi
Cross, Miss Lynn , HugAJackass, fish head

Remind me to never p1$$ you off

Snake

No kidding. I dont ever wanna be on your [bleep] list.

[Linked Image]

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never has a 14 page thread been so worthwhile if Alice stays gone.You have fulfilled all your civic obligation and can coast out the rest of the year,Greg.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'd venture that the fact that the ENTIRE site over at that Charlie Foxtrot site /clubhouse has been scrubbed indicates that we may now hear a lot less oral flatulence.

.......in other words, this OP should be lookin' at winding down, pretty quick.

Maybe I should save all the mugshots for the unlikely evolution of Chad Everett Hardy showing his diseased nose around here again ?

Nah,....when they come in, I'm gonna put em' up.

Play those games, win those prizes.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cross my friend,

I have utmost respect for you and what you bring here, and internet threats are stupid x 10 but..... How about letting it rest now.

I have not read the whole thread, no time for that, but you have made your point and are starting to look like you have been wallowing in the mud yourself. Not a good thing IMO.

For my part, and I realize that I was not the one called out, I would be willing to give Allison another shot at being a normal member here and see if he can contribute without the yuothful punk antics. The leash woiuld be WAY short, and any of ya'll that want to can of course put anyone on ignore. I have a couple of trolls so honored. But he is young ,does like the out of doors and maybe we can be a GOOD influence on him.

Did I just say that about THIS place? smile

How about it, enough already?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as far as his "youthful" antics.....he is 31, same age as me, not some 18 year old kid.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he's 31 yrs old and a felon

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
as far as his "youthful" antics.....he is 31, same age as me, not some 18 year old kid.....

He looked and sounded younger. I don't think I grew a brain at all until I was 30 smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you Mark,,,

And I would like to apologize to everyone on the site... Greg point made point taken.

Miss Lynn I apologize to you for any disrespect.

Thanks, AllisonXTB

Last edited by AllisonXTB; 10/02/12.

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by rattler

He looked and sounded younger. I don't think I grew a brain at all until I was 30 smile

You had a testosterone suppressed brain too? So did I!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Several on the fire gave him the benefit of doubt several times and extended a hand up. What dog gets to ignore that and chomp a few fingers off a second time. He was weird and then went crazy.

He apologized once and it wasn't worth the bandwidth it took.

If he continues here and acts nice, I will consider him as acting nice.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/02/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FreeMe
SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Not a felon and that was thrown out of court. Was a lie made up by my Aunt who at the time was on drugs and mad that I talked my Grandfather into making her leave his house. I don't think a felon has the rights to vote and have a CCP as I do. If the bridge is burned I understand. Just wanting to say my peace and apologize to whom I need to apologize to and move forward. Thanks

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by stxhunter

How is he in possesion of a firearm if he's a convicted felon? confused

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I would be willing to give Allison another shot at being a normal member here and see if he can contribute without the yuothful punk antics.

How about it, enough already?

[/quote]

Nope,....no deal, Mister.

Youthful my azz, ....he's 31 year old FELON !

You have a hard time with some decent folks squashing trolls, send a Gospel Tape to THIS,

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T

You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!

Witness (Your "Youthful punk's Assault and kidnapping beef) Witness stated that victim was at the pool at 320 Long Hollow Pike when the defendant drove up in a
white van and got out of the vehicle and started yelling at victim. Defendant then grabbed victim by
the hair and arm dragging her to the vehicle and putting her in the vehicle. Defendant then drove off
with the victim inside. Victim had previously obatained an order of protection against the defendant

You

I have not read the whole thread, no time for that,

that, right there says a LOT.
..and having NOT,.....
There's probably a WHOLE lot that you're not up to speed on, here I'd say that consensus of all who HAVE read the thing would be parallel to my feelings. OK ?

Not 'Turning the other cheek' on this sorta' nonsense, myself,.....not in this lifetime.

GTC

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by stxhunter

How is he in possesion of a firearm if he's a convicted felon? confused [/quote

Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
[quote=FreeMe]SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Not a felon and that was thrown out of court. Was a lie made up by my Aunt who at the time was on drugs and mad that I talked my Grandfather into making her leave his house. I don't think a felon has the rights to vote and have a CCP as I do. If the bridge is burned I understand. Just wanting to say my peace and apologize to whom I need to apologize to and move forward. Thanks

I guess that would answer it....
if theres any truth to it...

Last edited by tndrbstr; 10/02/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks again Mark ,

I hope you don't catch flack for speaking up takes a hell of a person to do what you did. And I thank you for it again friend.

Thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Originally Posted by FreeMe

[Linked Image]

Just buzz off, punk, nobody here will miss you at all.

Go find Maser. He's more your immature, idiotic type.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Was a lie made up by my Aunt

Have you considered cutting her throat ?

GTC

Page 25 of 30 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.