Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
i really wish i hadnt deleted and block him from my face book the other week when he started on me

man the pics and rap videos were hilarious

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
heck i never knew he had such a criminal record

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
AWWWwwww, he's just a confused (31 year old) "Kid", and the assault on a GAL charge fall was the price for getting the KIDNAPPING charge thrown out .

I know,...let's put up with his horsechit,....and send him some flowers and a nice box of cock shaped chocolates.

what's actually gonna HAPPEN is that the information gathered on these morons is going to be rationed out in proportion to the ration of chit that they deliver here.

.........and we will be WAY ahead of that, for the foreseeable future.

Bad mojo,.....sending throat cutting notes,....tends to disturb folks, and get their attention.

Particularly for a jailhose queen, cowardly whigger, that's now threatening to lawyer up and pursue ......

wait,.....

WTF is there to PURSUE here?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
i just knew him from tndeer web site and talked once on the phone years ago

i killed a good one last year and he gets all jealous and teams up with
jtown and slumlord more rejects and gives me hell all the time

i am tickled to read this
you know what they say what goes around comes around

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Awwww, I see the punk "kid" has lawyered up...

Seems to me there is a pattern emerging in his life... do something incredibly stupid and when you get caught, lawyer up, backtrack, lie, and PLEA your way out of it.

We got us a real life bad ass here fellas. His parents even manage to realize what a [bleep] up he is, they keep a lawyer on retainer for him.

Just how often do you have to use that card Chad? Telling no?

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Careful boys. He DOES have plane ticket scratch RIGHT NOW!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smithwr

Headed for Texas at a high rate of speed.

Better alert Pat!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Headed for Texas at a high rate of speed.

Better alert Pat!

na he ain't left just yet....now he has to save the money for TWO tickets...and his lawyer don't fly coach! mad

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dayum. Now im gonna lose sleep. Better post up the boy with his daisy. Only 2 pumps of course, fair is fair.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dayum. Now im gonna lose sleep. Better post up the boy with his daisy. Only 2 pumps of course, fair is fair.

Thinkin' it might still over-penetrate...ain't much meat on them bones.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Thinkin' it might still over-penetrate...ain't much meat on them bones.

Ed

And best not to try to get a pellet thru that knee,leg pad on his left leg. Looks weird, but what about him isn't.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Still voting as BEST observation from an old timer here (anon.), while the baloon was first going up.

....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with.

COWARDLY and ROACH like specimens,....I'm still amazed that they "Scrubbed" that clubhouse site.

"hunter1960 sent me a pm and told me not to leave. maybe it is a time out'"

.....isn't that just an interesting and enlightening little jewel right there ?

Jesus Wept

Greg

I like how they are going to teach me sump'n... how to fail at bullchiting folks is their specialty... and they teach it constantly...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!

Hey woman beater, GFY

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Hey Fawn Killer GFY!!!

Hey woman beater, GFY

Sorry Gentlemen, I do not believe a word of this as there is no way in hell this fellow would beat up on a woman.

As I am pretty sure there is not a woman out there that could not swing him in a fair fight.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jtown
You know what, youre right. You all make yourselves look stupid all on your on. Maybe one day some of us tn inbred backwood hillbillies can show you territorial clique bastards just how wrong you all are. Over and out, carry on.

[Linked Image]

Ironic, isn't it... lmao

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.

You're a correctional officer with the stink of convict's chit blowing outta' your pie hole, and have adopted the mannerisms, and speech patterns of your charges.....

Find a different line of work, STFU for five years, ......come back here when you've cleaned up your act, ....corn holer.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/05/12.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The six guns blazed, flames following the formed hunks of hot lead hurtling out of well-worn barrels. As the wisps of smoke slowly dissipated, all was quiet, but for the gunman. He could be heard spitting in the dusty street, then quietly reloading...

wink

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ya

[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I've run into these types that yell threats and such as they are kicking up dust running away... and yes face to face, because I'll run a worthless bullchitter off the jobsite the first couple days by calling them out.

F'n blowhards... two years ago our annual elk camp had worn down, the New Mexican friends had loaded their trailers and left, My daughter/SIL and their friends had left... it was down to me, my wife and my two lifelong hunting partners. We had killed eight elk that year.

We were camped in a public area that has dispersed camping and there were quite a few camps around.

My buddies were out hunting, I was taking down our tents and stuff around the trailer, that my daughter's friends used for the weekend. A ranger atv, or some such, comes roaring down the road, turns into our camp spot, slides up to my canopy and some big duffass jumps out waving the bottom of an elk leg yelling... he's going to whoop my ass.

Now, the elk legs had been in a pile where we had the block and tackle. The pissed off dude was yelling that we were throwing elk legs at his camp at night and he was going to whoop someone's ass.

I finally figured out his rambling and told him his black lab drug it over and no one was throwing legs at his camp... He kept saying he was going to kick someone's ass and I told him to get out of my camp... I could tell he was confused I wasn't scared. He blustered a bit more as he got in his atv and left.

My wife was watching it all from inside the trailer through the screen door. She commented on the idiocy of the guy... said, he almost charged you a couple times but stopped, you weren't even concerned.

Well, the 30-30 was by the door and so were you... I expected that sucker to be shot any second...

My wife loves telling that story at the fire.

Kent

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
And you have no clue who or what I am either asshat. It is awful funny how you assume I have no clue what I am talking about. So maybe you should stop assuming you know what the [bleep] I AM or DO. YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED! So carry on.

You're a correctional officer with the stink of convict's chit blowing outta' your pie hole, and have adopted the mannerisms, and speech patterns of your charges.....

Find a different line of work, STFU for five years, ......come back here when you've cleaned up your act, ....corn holer.

GTC

that is funny

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.