Hop To
Page 2 of 30 1 2 3 4 29 30
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
And the funny thing is I will come see you!!! You old basstard!!!

Yeah, that'd be "funny" alright.

GTC

Sure will be!!! And I have it in the works as we speak,,, wink

Alice,

I was about to give you a chance based on your hunting pics etc that you might actually mature a bit. You are nothing but a punk ass little bitch though.

Your threats amount to a pile of mouse schit. You forget some of us actually know each other and get together frequently.

If you actually follow through I want to know...cause I am gonna be there for a front row seat to watch you get your ass kicked laugh

BTW behavior such as yours has come and gone several times here. Grow some skin or take your football and go home.

Look I backed off of him he wants to go around the forum talking shiit I have a right to tell him to [bleep] off...And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cross should sell tickets, then he could buy Gracie some dog food so she wouldn't have to eat interlopers!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

No the really funny thing is that there is only one S in the word bastard. Kind of takes the sizzle out of schit talking when you can't even spell the words you are using.

Your an idiot!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Really????

Who would have guessed that an adult (kinda) would have enough money to simply get on a plane TODAY!!!

You must be rolling in "it".....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T LEE
Cross should sell tickets, then he could buy Gracie some dog food so she wouldn't have to eat interlopers!

Careful what you wish on him!!!

IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Why you fighting with everyone? You remind me of Ricky Bobby when he thinks he's on fire...

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alice you slly twat, stop it. Just stop it. Go back to your Doc and have him reinstall one of your 'nads.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by NH K9
And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Really????

Who would have guessed that an adult (kinda) would have enough money to simply get on a plane TODAY!!!

You must be rolling in "it".....

George

His government check must have come early.

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alice,

You may as well pack your schit and find another innanet forum. you have burnt your bridges here. Other than the trolls nobody would have you at their camp fire.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE

Careful what you wish on him!!!

[Linked Image]

I'd cool my jets just a little bit, punk.

This is FUNNY, at this point.

You'd be better served to keep it in THAT mode, and not let your mouth overload your azz.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

No the really funny thing is that there is only one S in the word bastard. Kind of takes the sizzle out of schit talking when you can't even spell the words you are using.

Your an idiot!!!

I am an idiot?...
You're the stupid son of a bitch that wants to fly to Texas to kick a guys azz who lives in Arizona.
Keep going Kid Rockless you got me laughing already this morning.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gents a question, does this worthy have some sort of neurological affliction? I've never seen fingers with such a grotesque contortion. As to the attire, need is ask if he knows who Beau Brummel was or should I just surmise it came from the clearance rack at K-Mart? (love the classy slippers, but I'm betting the only Single Malt within a 100nm radius is a Colt45 Malt...)

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alice, I'm guessin' you never fed a gator before, right? Suggestion: If your reflexes are as slow as your wit, don't. It won't end well.

But OTOH you could star on a 4 second epic fail vid on You Tube.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I think bath salts make your hands go all whampus like that, Se�or.

I wonder if he'll travel over here dressed like that......"Los Vatos" along the way will be amused.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am the one laughing!!! Cross your a funny mother [bleep]!!! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

What does that hand signal mean? Is it like "FU"?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Do flecks of spittle fly off of that mess on the front of your head (that some might call a face) when you're all hot under the collar, and having a hot flash, Whigger ?

GTC

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Cross your a funny mother [bleep]!!! laugh

Two words:

conjugation

and

spelling.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[quote=AllisonXTB]And the funny thing is I will come see you!!! You old basstard!!!

Sure will be!!! And I have it in the works as we speak,,, wink

Look I backed off of him he wants to go around the forum talking shiit I have a right to tell him to [bleep] off...And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Never having met Greg, I think he is one of those ole bastard's(meant as a compliment!) that just don't give a [bleep]! I don't think your Prius with Tennessee plates would even make it up the driveway without being full of holes! That being said I think Greg would be one of those guys that would be fun as hell to hang out with!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC

[Linked Image]

What does that hand signal mean? Is it like "FU"?

No idea,....that sorta' chit is NOT my area.

Ya'll have a great morning, I gotta' dash.

GTC

Page 2 of 30 1 2 3 4 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,526
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.