[Linked Image]

laugh laugh laugh
grin

thats funny schit...I don't care who ya are!! grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nice!

There was soooo much potential for someone with PS skeels! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by justin10mm
[Linked Image]

grin grin grin

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ironbender
Nice!

I'm insulted now. I posted this a couple weeks ago.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
This is FUNNY !

What a sweet and endearing missive to get in one's very own little mailbox,.....thought I'd share whistle

I've got to dash out to the hardware store, and get some sandbags and razor wire,.....back later.

GTC

AllisonXTB Online content
Campfire Regular

Loc: "White Oak Creek"
You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!
[Linked Image]

I'm wondering if he /she / it bites,......might oughta' get Gracie's rabies booster renewed.

GTC

[Linked Image]

Me

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Leighton,

I don't think he gets it.

In the "old" West, which isn't so "old" out there, a "bad man" wasn't necessarily a criminal, he was a "bad man to mess with".

There are some mighty fine men and women who fit that definition, quite a few of them here on the 'Fire.

Cross is one of them.

The problem with Alice and a few others here is, they have NO idea who those folks are, or what characteristics make up such a person. Bravado, braggadocio, misrepresentation, "one-upmanship", none of these things are a part of the makeup of these folks.

To threaten to go somewhere and try to do harm to someone is the sign of an immature personality, one who has never reaped what they have sown. One who has no concept of real conflict.

Sad, really. for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

If Alice truly is determined to go to Cross' house, I will make the time to be there. I haven't seen an old fashioned ass-whipping in a while and it won't be Cross getting HIS ass whipped. grin

Ed

AND, Alice - if you want to fly into Albuquerque, I'll save you a little time, and money. I'll drive you to meet Cross - my compliments. (Be careful what you ask for, etc.etc.)
I need a reason to visit with him, anyway. After your wreck, will do.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, 7 pages here of back and forth. Allison, I was one of the guys who never said anything until now about you.

You come across as an arrogant [bleep]. You drive a bitch truck, and play it up like you are a badass. Please do yourself a favor and stop.

Seriously, you "tried" to play along the lines of decency in some of your posts, but you immediately throw it out the window when you try calling other people out.

Listen, i am a younger person too... all of 28 years old... but the last time i saw someone who acted like you trying to follow through with your mouth, it ended badly. Like, amberlamps badly.... Look up "Epic beard man" on youtube....

Try and salvage what you can of your reputation. I know from experience that many of the guys here are first class. You though.... I am not so sure about...

Quit trying so hard to impress. I'm not impressed. Neither is anyone else here... Just be yourself, and if that doesn't work, then leave.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by ironbender
Nice!

I'm insulted now. I posted this a couple weeks ago.

[Linked Image]

I stand by the skeeels part! smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every time he (Alice that is) posts this comes to mind.

[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Terry, sometimes NS takes a while!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by mark shubert

AND, Alice - if you want to fly into Albuquerque, I'll save you a little time, and money. I'll drive you to meet Cross - my compliments. (Be careful what you ask for, etc.etc.)

Mark

Get the gas money up front!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell, I would chip in!!!! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was cryin' earlier today. Check back in, now flat can't breath.

If hear of some chicken getting his tail feathers spot-welded to the Arizona desert and left for the border coyote sex traders to find, will know what happened.

Shoo-eeee.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Marty, this kid is a giant douche, a douche of the Maser magnitude, it's gonna be entertaining if he is stupid enough, which, I believe he is, to show up a Cross' s place.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Was cryin' earlier today. Check back in, now flat can't breath.

If hear of some chicken getting his tail feathers spot-welded to the Arizona desert and left for the border coyote sex traders to find, will know what happened.

Shoo-eeee.

That there is funny, I tell ya. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Leighton,
In the "old" West, which isn't so "old" out there, a "bad man" wasn't necessarily a criminal, he was a "bad man to mess with".
There are some mighty fine men and women who fit that definition, quite a few of them here on the 'Fire.
Cross is one of them.
The problem with Alice and a few others here is, they have NO idea who those folks are, or what characteristics make up such a person. Bravado, braggadocio, misrepresentation, "one-upmanship", none of these things are a part of the makeup of these folks.
To threaten to go somewhere and try to do harm to someone is the sign of an immature personality, one who has never reaped what they have sown. One who has no concept of real conflict.
Sad, really, for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.
If Alice truly is determined to go to Cross' house, I will make the time to be there. I haven't seen an old fashioned ass-whipping in a while and it won't be Cross getting HIS ass whipped. grin

Ed

Mark

Mark,
I was considering offering to pick Alice up at DFW and drive him out, that way I could introduce him to curdog4570, you, and a couple other MEN along the way, hopefully he would be able to appreciate the consequences of his decisions long before he met Cross. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Like, amberlamps badly.... Look up "Epic beard man" on youtube....

OK!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
And I can say this also I have the money to board a plane TODAY!!! And any other day!!!

Do you fly first class or coach when you embark on an ass whuppin' expedition?

Coach on the way there.

Life Flight back home ... via the nearest hospital. laugh

[Linked Image]

That's a VERY funny pic and hilarious play-by-play!! Gotta love it...... laugh

I hope to see a Photoshop-fest in the very near future!!! smirk

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by justin10mm
[Linked Image]

I should've read on.....looks like it's already started....OMG!!! laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Leighton,
Cross is one of them.
Sad, really, for they miss out on a lot in life, for they are too busy shoving their way around, making noise instead of being quiet and listening and watching.

Ed

Mark

Mark,
I was considering offering to pick Alice up at DFW and drive him out, that way I could introduce him to curdog4570, you, and a couple other MEN along the way, hopefully he would be able to appreciate the consequences of his decisions long before he met Cross. grin

Ed

Do I have to start acting like a giant d-bag to get that treatment grin ? You did avoid me when you were in Manchvegas.....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 10 of 30 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.