Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Alice,

Was it your mommy or your daddy that took the took the picture of you on their porch?

It sure as schit ain't your house. Anybody that brags about having enough money to buy an airplane ticket is po white trash.

Do you still live at home? No job? Nothing to do but play on the internet all day?

grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1

" See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned!"

Does that sound like a guy anyone ought to F' with?

From here it sounds like the punk from Tennessee has the [bleep] up useless life

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rrroae
Easy buddy. You're bringing it on yourself.

Yeah Cross is an ornery 'ol [bleep] but he's a decent kind of ornery once you get past the onslaught. You need to learn to ignore people riding your azz for more than a day and stick to the hunting posts for awhile.

In the grand scheme of things, what someone says on an internet forum will not make a damn bit of difference in your life. Let it go.

Thanks man,,, Yea I jumped in his arse awhile back but backed off.And I will be the bigger person here and bow out once more...I have better things to do and big bucks to kill and a freezer to fill up!!! rrroae your one of the better guys on this forum for sure! Thanks!

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

'Nads: Don't leave home without 'em.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's cool man. Trust me, I have what some might consider a 'temper'. It happens.

Just learned I don't always need to get in the last word and I could really give a schitt what some of the fellas think or say.

Good luck hunting and don't go letting anyone disrespect ya.*grin*

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

I am an idiot?...
You're the stupid son of a bitch that wants to fly to Texas to kick a guys azz who lives in Arizona.
Keep going Kid Rockless you got me laughing already this morning.

[bleep] I am rolling here, I was wondering why he was flying to Texas. laugh

Allison after you fly to Texas to kick Cross's ass, you should stay a while and visit the Grand Canyon, I hear the views are amazing.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE BADASS WHEN
[Linked Image]
YOU CAN AFFORD COACH TICKETS ON FRIDAY

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was Jus yesteday that sevral members were on here kissin his ass wantin to see sum video he say he had. Rroa and David_Walter were druling over Alice and his buddie. Keep kissin up guys, he ain't gonna change.

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Do flecks of spittle fly off of that mess on the front of your head (that some might call a face) when you're all hot under the collar, and having a hot flash, Whigger ?

GTC

Dude if I lived out on a ranch right!? As you do!? With a short time to live out my days! Your like what in your 60's or better!? Why not find a shade tree and enjoy the view and the last days the MAN has given you on this ole earth!? O thats right you would rather be-little someone else on the internet because your life is so [bleep] up and almost over!!! See I know old [bleep] of your sort!!! pissed at the world mad that their life did not turn out as planned! This is your sick way of revenge! SEE YOU IN HELL!!! wink

I'd given you a lot of benefit of doubt, younger in age etc.... all you are is simply a looser. Damn shame but some folks turn out that way.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

I am an idiot?...
You're the stupid son of a bitch that wants to fly to Texas to kick a guys azz who lives in Arizona.
Keep going Kid Rockless you got me laughing already this morning.

[bleep] I am rolling here, I was wondering why he was flying to Texas. laugh

Allison after you fly to Texas to kick Cross's ass, you should stay a while and visit the Grand Canyon, I hear the views are amazing.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE BADASS WHEN
[Linked Image]
YOU CAN AFFORD COACH TICKETS ON FRIDAY

And yeah.... I was scrolling through posts about to post the same.. when you can't even figure out where a poster lives, when its under his avatar... I mean...must be a democrat.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by catman925
It was Jus yesteday that sevral members were on here kissin his ass wantin to see sum video he say he had. Rroa and David_Walter were druling over Alice and his buddie. Keep kissin up guys, he ain't gonna change.

You're always free to change the topic by posting your own hunting threads.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fish head
Hey Alice,

Was it your mommy or your daddy that took the took the picture of you on their porch?

It sure as schit ain't your house. Anybody that brags about having enough money to buy an airplane ticket is po white trash.

Do you still live at home? No job? Nothing to do but play on the internet all day?

grin

Po white trash don't drive trucks like this and have toys as I do!!! GFY!!!

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nope, but all the poor mescans around here drive almost the exact same thing...

Just needs ALLISON on the back glass in white letters...

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
However, most decent folks don't have a need to boast about what material things they claim to have. No need for it. The my dick is bigger than your dick show has been going on for a while. It doesn't reflect well on the user.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BLG
However, most decent folks don't have a need to boast about what material things they claim to have. No need for it. The my dick is bigger than your dick show has been going on for a while. It doesn't reflect well on the user.

Clyde

However some folks on here can pass judgement on other folks and its OK... crazy GFY!!!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am still trying to figure out how Texas worked its way into the destination.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

Dude, nice SD...you got a nice grill guard on it?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If you want to act like a jackass that is fine, but don't expect good folks to not pin that on you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

So ...

I was right! laugh

It is your parent's house. You don't have a job. You live with mommy and daddy.

You still didn't answer the question. Was it mommy or daddy that took the picture?

One more ...

Was the big bad truck and the two up four wheeler hand me downs?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
fish head got jedi smarts. wink

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TXNative
Hey Alice,

grin

[Linked Image]

Dude, nice SD...you got a nice grill guard on it?

Never been a big fan of the push bars no need around here for them as far as I am...They do look good on some trucks...The black down the sides is Line-X with Kevlar... wink

Page 4 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,707
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.