Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Man is the operative word here.

When one wants to speak like a man, said person should expect to be treated as such and taken at his word. This may be the internet, but if a guy goes around making enough threats on peoples lives it will eventually become very real for him. Don't expect to read previews about it online, though. The real movers and shakers quietly go about their business while carrying a very big stick.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know that this little dic%head can even SPELL PREEMPTIVE,.....much less associate it with the word STRIKE.

I know, that's VERY "mean" of me.

I know, I'll send him some Oatmeal Cookies, Hot Chocolate Mix, and a Gospel Tape or Two !

Damn,....I feel way better already .

Wish I'd thoughta' this sooner.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Preach to him from the Good Book, Greg!
Sinners repent, etc! is a fitting course.
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guessin' the 'Fire was a bit warmer than expected. Seems an apology falls short, mostly 'cause it is owed to more than Crossfire.

There is no excuse for the filth spewed by Alice, not just at Crossfire, but at many others.

Adios Alice, don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
There's a clearly defined, and palpable air of pathos about a sorry son of a bitch like this,.....that can leave GOOD people feeling a little "Guilty" about ejecting/ ostracising, and BANISHING there sorry azzes.

Recognize it, and exercise it when and as you see appropriate. there isn't anybody here who isn't prone to taking in strays, or exercising kindness.

A lost starving dog, befriended, that BITES frequently, and without just cause will ultimately meet his reward. I've known a few, and the bastids GROVEL, when they aren't snapping and showing their teeth.

To see this behavior in a two legged,.....

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/02/12.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From my perspective, your "apology" comes across as disingenuous. It should be blatantly obvious that you've burned your bridges, and nothing remains for you here. Your attitude, borish online behavior, presentation, and antics have assured that you'll have absolutely NO credibility nor camaraderie on 24hourcampfire.

No one to blame but yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
yup, is this GAY, or what ?

Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
Noway I forgave her but I did think about cutting her tounge as you stated you would do to me. Look Greg I am tryin to be the bigger person here and just drop it I know your pissed but think about how stupid this is to keep going. Accept my apology or don't. I'm done with it. Have a good one. And good luck in the outdoors and hunting this year.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
Do folks really wear tube socks with fleece slippers?

Yep ! It's considered Haute Couture from the House of Walmart, honest frown

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

ALL

ONE FINGERING AGAIN,.....MARK SCHUBERT'S ON THE TELE.

.....DO THIS FOR ME,

.....WITH ONE HAND, POINT TWO FINGERS AT YOUR CENTER MASS.

WITH THE FOREFINGER OF YOUR OTHER HAND, POINT AT YOUR HEAD.

THERE,......THE NEW 24 HOUR CAMPFIRE 'GANG' SIGN.

THANKS, WE'LL HAVE A PHOTO CONTEST, DOIN' THAT.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by RWE
Do folks really wear tube socks with fleece slippers?

Yep ! It's considered Haute Couture from the House of Walmart, honest frown

HAR!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by rattler
as far as his "youthful" antics.....he is 31, same age as me, not some 18 year old kid.....

He looked and sounded younger. I don't think I grew a brain at all until I was 30 smile

You could start reading a thread before you comment and show us some evidence.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

And I would like to apologize to everyone on the site... Greg point made point taken.

Miss Lynn I apologize to you for any disrespect.

Thanks, AllisonXTB

Well, I for one do NOT accept your apology. I do not believe your apology was real, just another extension of your ugly scams.

Your written words have been beyond the pale. Get your filthy mind out of here and don't return.

Originally Posted by FreeMe
SM - the guy pulled a woman by the hair into a van. We don't need his type around here at all. I gave him all the chance he needed to act decent, but he just couldn't do it. Now he's managed to PO the wrong people. Too bad for him, but that bridge has been burned.

Not a felon and that was thrown out of court. Was a lie made up by my Aunt who at the time was on drugs and mad that I talked my Grandfather into making her leave his house. I don't think a felon has the rights to vote and have a CCP as I do. If the bridge is burned I understand. Just wanting to say my peace and apologize to whom I need to apologize to and move forward. Thanks

You have to understand something here, azzhole: we DON'T CARE if it was thrown out of court. Your actions and words on the 24HCF have painted a picture of you that is ugly beyond belief, and the actions you were accused of were/are entirely consistent with your unwitting self portrait that you "painted" here on the Campfire.

I for one, and many others here, are of the opinion that just because something you did was "thrown out of court" it doesn't mean you were innocent.

We know who you are, and what you are: trash.

Take yourself out to the dumpster and don't come back.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't run him off before the hip-hop contest between him and Bricktop.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i slaped a girl once, fairly stiff. Pulled her hair too. Her father insisted to buy me any dinner in town I wanted. I tried to refuse, but at his insistence, went to dinner. I'm pretty sure he was trying to hook me up with his daughter (the same) too.

I was surfing and heard someone calling for help. I saw where she was. She had beem on an inflatable raft and was just barely hanging on. I ditched my board towards shore, and sprinted to her. By the time i had covered the 50 yards or so she had lost the raft and was coming up above the surface, bobbing, only to go back down again. The raft was gone. When i got to her she started climbing me like i was a rock, she was about to drown us both. I couldn't get her to listen so finally i slapped her across the cheek and held he under water for a little. when i pulled her up i had her full attention and swam her the ~100 yards or so to shore where her family greeted us on the beach. They wanted to take me home with them right there. I finally agreed to a chicken dinner (cheepest place in town).

I Slapped her, pulled her hair, and got thanked for it. Seems no one in the family could swim.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I pulled off a girl's bra once. She thanked me later but didn't offer a chicken dinner. Thoughtless wench.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/03/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.

Last edited by Jtown; 10/04/12.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
[Linked Image]

You know you're a real hardcore mutha f-er when you've got slippers and pink floral seat cushions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jtown
lmao, while you are busy with this juvenile schit the borders are being flooded with illegals.

And our border patrol guys are getting killed... what are you doing about it besides running your mouth?

Kent

Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.