Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What does that hand signal mean? Is it like "FU"?

Nope, its a "W".

Most often means "Westside" IIRC,

in this case who knows?.... "White?"..... "Where in Texas is Arizona?".... "Why am I still living in my mom's house?" (looks like a nice house BTW).

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by krp
I've run into these types that yell threats and such as they are kicking up dust running away... and yes face to face, because I'll run a worthless bullchitter off the jobsite the first couple days by calling them out.

F'n blowhards... two years ago our annual elk camp had worn down, the New Mexican friends had loaded their trailers and left, My daughter/SIL and their friends had left... it was down to me, my wife and my two lifelong hunting partners. We had killed eight elk that year.

We were camped in a public area that has dispersed camping and there were quite a few camps around.

My buddies were out hunting, I was taking down our tents and stuff around the trailer, that my daughter's friends used for the weekend. A ranger atv, or some such, comes roaring down the road, turns into our camp spot, slides up to my canopy and some big duffass jumps out waving the bottom of an elk leg yelling... he's going to whoop my ass.

Now, the elk legs had been in a pile where we had the block and tackle. The pissed off dude was yelling that we were throwing elk legs at his camp at night and he was going to whoop someone's ass.

I finally figured out his rambling and told him his black lab drug it over and no one was throwing legs at his camp... He kept saying he was going to kick someone's ass and I told him to get out of my camp... I could tell he was confused I wasn't scared. He blustered a bit more as he got in his atv and left.

My wife was watching it all from inside the trailer through the screen door. She commented on the idiocy of the guy... said, he almost charged you a couple times but stopped, you weren't even concerned.

Well, the 30-30 was by the door and so were you... I expected that sucker to be shot any second...

My wife loves telling that story at the fire.

Kent

Thats funny to Kent, ole stupid didnt know a 170 gr flat point was just a short trip through a screen door away. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
but did you have a pile of that fish cooked up that i haven't had in over a year?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You mean like these...

[Linked Image]

or maybe these...

[Linked Image]

Of course, fish fry at elk camp is a must...

Kent

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[quote=crossfireoops][Linked Image] [/quote

Rabies or aids. Lol

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That fellow does not look like he has ever handled a shovel or an axe, does he.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Naahh looks like he is starving, maybe someone hid his foodstamps under his workboots?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If you keep posting questions like this, I'm flying to Austria to kill you.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Austria, that's in Texas right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's over by Italy, TX...

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yes, just a bit S/SW of Paris, Tx. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=crossfireoops][Linked Image] [/quote

Rabies or aids. Lol

Latest "Gang Code Breaking" by a relentless, yet admittedly casual CBOTS indicates that the sign above calls out, "I'm a Rhoade Island Red"

The CBOTS unit are all off recreating,....I'm sure we'll have some confirmation,....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

laugh

Go ahead and laugh, while you can,....

You dirty Austrian !

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cross, the irony here is that if the boy could have kept his mouth shut he could have had a chance to learn.
Guess it is pretty hard to impress old blokes with bullsh!t....we have heard it all.

I was guilty of spruiking a bit myself when I was a young tacker.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm still fairly young and have had my share of hekk raising, and throughout lifes adventures I have been there done that enough to realize when it was time to grow up. But then again I was overseas by the time I was 20 and mommy and daddy never bought me a car, or paid my bills. And after reading all fifty some pages of this guys replies. I have gathered the conclusion that he has never had an asswhooping and probably has never been away from his home town. Oh and he is very funny looking

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Damn! Done run slap out of popcorn!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thinking your powers of deduction equal your near infinite capacity for diplomatic understatement.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,622
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.