Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by armedferret
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

Hence my request for a moderator so that the matter can be addressed properly.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256

Your mean! laugh

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla