Well, I got out this morning and finalized my elk load for the 338 Win Mag. I tried RL15 and the 210, accuracy was decent, but speed was pretty slow at around 2800. I also tried the 210 PT with IMR4350. It speed was excellent at around 3100, but accuracy wasn't great. So, the final load is the 200 AB, 76.5 RL19, CCI250, and WW cases running right at 3000 FPS.

[Linked Image]

I wanted the zero about 1.5" low at 300 yards, so I dialed it down a couple of clicks. Also, I used a 6 O'Clock hold for the next three. Easier to center up at 300. Shot these next 3.

[Linked Image]

DONE!!! I am calling it ready to hunt. With the screws torqued down to 45 inch pounds and LocTited, the gun shot awesome all morning.

[Linked Image]

The Model 70 7WSM is cranking out the 160 AB's a touch over 3100, and stacking bullets plenty good for me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I can't wait to hit the mountains. Really excited. I was a little worried the M70 338 wasn't going to make it, but it seems to have wrung me out. It will be sweet to get a chance at a big muley or elk with the rifle. I have all the confidence in the world the 200 AB will smoke elk and deer as far as I wanna shoot...

Semper Fi