Originally Posted by Calhoun
I just don't care any more. To say this has been the worst week of my life is a huge frickin' understatement.

Wasn't even going to go hunting, but the wife informed I was going to go.

So on top of everything else that happened this week, I get up to my land to find my tower blind has been pushed over. That's not the worst of the week by far, but it's pushed me over the edge.

And I didn't even bring the Forty Creek with me.

[bleep] it, EG is staying in the truck so it doesn't blow up on me or something, my dad's Marlin 336 will go out in the crappy weather and freeze with me standing outside trying to stay warm (blind is too heavy for just me to lift by myself). Forecast is windy with possible rain during the day, followed by freezing rain after dark and up to 3" of snow blown around by 35mph wind.

Rant over... Hope you all are having a great time out there.

Ya know. It HAS been a bad week. But to say "just let the world end now" is a pretty permanent solution to a temporary problem. I don't know all the details about what has happened to you, but we for the most part, ALL share in the devastating results of Tuesday. You CAN'T be that far from a sporting goods store. Go buy a pop up blind and salvage your trip. Things ain't ALL that bad................ARE they? Good luck with your trip. You CAN manage.

You could live in New York or New Jersey. Those folks took in on the chin a SECOND time BEFORE recovery from the first.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5