Sorry for the rant, just boiled over and lost it for a bit.

Youngest son, age 15, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes on Monday, and other annoying crap has kept happening all week. He was diagnosed pretty early, and it could be 100 things worse, but it's still a hell of a bigger kick in the gut than I expected. If it was something he was going to recover from eventually, I'd be coping better. But it's for life..

As an update on the blind, it's obvious in the daylight that a storm must have blown it over, not the neighbors from hell. Been up for four years with no problems from any of the myriad 60mph+ storms that have gone thru, but one medium storm in October got it. Sigh.. found my popup blind in the back of the truck, though. So the universe is just messing with me again. Seen 1 forkhorn and 2 small does so far. Waiting for that forkhorn to attack..

All of you guys take care, and sorry for dragging down the mood. Somebody start a new thread about cmhjohn's engraved guns, I added a bunch of pictures from the fest to www.savagefest.net/SavageFest_2012 in a second album. Sweet guns there.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com