I am not sure regarding size if Zim leopards on average are larger than Namibia or not. In regards to game populations. There are areas where game is more plentiful than others. I think this has more to do with the particular concession rather than the geographic location somewhat. For instance, I have been hunting Matetsi Unit 1 since 1999. We conducted eighteen buffalo hunts on this concession this past year with 100% success. A few neighboring concessions average less than 75% on buffalo even though they are only a few miles away. This has to do with the abundance of water on Unit 1 which has a tendency to keep large herds of buffalo in the area. These same areas which struggle somewhat for buffalo compared to unit 1 hold elephant that are much larger on average than unit 1 due to the flora and fauna in those areas, again only a few miles away. The Save and Bubye conservancy arguably have the largest populations of plains game simply because of the outstanding job they have done at game management, again not necessarily do to where they are located. When considering a leopard hunt in Zim you must remember that some concessions allow night hunting and some, the government concessions, do not. This definitely has an impact on your chances for success. Matetsi being owned by the government does not allow night hunting. We had a success rate last year on four leopard of 50%.