My experience consists of thousands of rounds downrange with sidelock muzzleloaders in the last 15 years. I understand the consternation when real life experience does not jive with published data. I posted with honesty and genuine experience backing me up. Ignorant [bleep]? [bleep] classy. I also kill many deer - usually on the order of 10 - 12 a year, about half of that is with a muzzleloader, and all of my muzzleloaders are sidelocks. Whether or not you feel that is valid or not is unimportant, but it is the truth. Why did the T7 work better? I have no idea. The fact that it DID work better is just that, a fact, and that is based on my experience. You are calling me a liar. You have NO idea who I am, or what my experience is, but you are obviously the final word on this subject. Very humble of you. I am not a liar, and have no need to be. Trying different loads in a muzzleloader is pretty much a necessity to get the best performance. I guess we could all save ourselves a lot of time, just send you a pm asking what to do, and be done with it, you arrogant horses azz.