I own one with a serial number in the two digits, in 6 PPC. Mine was built when Eben was still using Shilen barrels, and she shoots sub-half MOA with good hand loads. I've shot a five - five shot series that averaged in the threes. Still trying to repeat that one.... wink

The workmanship on mine is very nice, the trigger is a delight -- if very light.

It is one of my favorite rifles -- but not robust. I'd never buy one built for a rimless case again, or for a "high pressure" round. Using Quickload estimates, the frame starts flexing somewhere around 45,000 to 50,000 PSI, and the block starts hanging up. But, for rimmed cartridges -- that's not an issue.

It's not something I'd buy as a primary hunting rifle, though my ex shot a couple of antelope with it. She enjoyed shooting it, and had confidence in it, so that's what she used.

I'm also told that they now make their own barrels, which would concern me some.

That said, if you like shooting something different, as I do, you would probably enjoy owning and shooting one. FWIW, Dutch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis