No thanks. No need. wink

Factory 440 hardcast out of the big Smith run over 1600 and they can be handloaded several hundred fps faster, but the Smith is a much heavier revolver, ported, and with a different grip frame and grip than a FA. Apples and oranges.

I mostly loaded 275 Barnes and 300 grain Gold Dots for my 500. Very accurate, not bad recoil-wise (I loaded them max), and very effective, which I never wondered about. grin

I loaded some 700 grain hardcast (just had to try them crazy) for the Smith and chrono'ed the top loads at 1300. Ended up selling most of them as I had no desire to shoot the rest and no idea what I needed them for, unless Jurassic Park became a reality.

I've never been fond of magnum SSA style revolvers ever since I shot a friends 44 mag Super Blackhawk back in the 70's. I've never liked the roll in the shooting hand. I prefer a Redhawk, Smith, or Taurus double action style revolver with heavy kickers. I've heard the Bisley grip lends much to recoil control and tolerance and was on the lookout for a 45 convertible, until this RB came up. So far I'm very pleased with it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.