Maybe this weekend I'll head up to the range, gotta work Sat though, but I can only calibrate my CVA right now. I�m still waiting on my new VDC scope from Nikon. 30" seems really low to me for some reason, and right now I am about 1.5" high at 100 yards. Now I�ve shot straight on at a bucket at 300 with this and found the impact and it was just at the bottom of a 3 gal bucket rim. But I need to get an actual target and measure it out, like I said it was just a red neck shot and I thought it was only 8-9 inches. This was at a new range, so I went up with a tape and actually measured it, as before it was just by eye. Everything looks great and was measured out accordingly, however it's not exactly flat, there is about an 8 degree incline upward to the 300 yard mark, 100 is flat trajectory. Don�t think an up hill shot would help myself.

If I get out today I might head over to the machine shop and have both measured at a different facility.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.