I have a ripping headache and just took extra BP meds after talking to both my normal distributor and CDNN as a backup plan. Because I got my order in yesterday, they are filling MOST of it. The owners of the co put a hard cap on maximum orders and neither they NOR CDNN are now doing high volume discount sales and BOTH companies have raised the prices on AR-15 magazines by 50% effective immediately, and those only while suppplies last, which is likely not for very long.

To the Punchbowl Turd who was such a smart guy in my post yesterday, try to get some magazines today from your source or any other for only $7.50 each shipped -- which is what I was charging AND AM STILL HONORING EVEN THOUGH I COULD PULL A RATE HIKE AND MAKE MORE!

Anyway, I am not getting all of my order, even though yesterday they said I would. I am getting about 75% of it so I will be filling requests for magazines in the order the money arrives. I will also be using some magazines from my own personal stash to try to fill all orders and keep my word to all of you as best I can. When I am out, I am out but if we have a normal rate of folks who commit to an order but do not follow through I may be able to fill 100% of the orders that I actally see the money from.

Anyway, the offer I put up here Monday and Tuesday is over, and I will fill as many requests as I possibly can, and most of them will still be filled.

I guess I have to be thankful that at least MY distributor is keeping his word even though my order had not shipped yesterday (they were swamped) but will go out with as many as he can possibly give me today at the old price. It is the best that he and I can do in this current enviroment.

Thanks again to all who ordered, and it looks like your request and payment were VERY timely and prudent.

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500