Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
...how an ENTIRE SET OF EMERGENCY RESPONDERS was so quickly, seamlessly, and unanimously co-opted into this conspiracy.

I dont think it would work like that at all. However, it certainly wouldnt be too terribly difficult to coax, nudge, & encourage a very unstable mind into doing something very bad. Expecially if you did so on his medium (computer games- online etc) Some recommendations, prior assistance, and then sit back to let it unfold how it unfolds. A different take on the useful idiot concept.

FF isnt fiction, and its a freaking debacle. Benghazi wasnt jsut a lapse in judgement. This slaughter was far too convenient a disaster imo. Could be I'm wrong. I jsut wouldnt put it past someone(s) very bent on changing things as fast as possible.

Well said. Some folks, however, are pathologically naive with regard to, and trusting of, the state. Seems like we have a lot of that sort right here at the Fire. This is to be expected, however, since it requires a life long study of history and human nature in the context of power to undue the brainwashing we all systematically receive throughout our formative years. Americans tend to be thoroughly brainwashed in this way.