I'll be 70 next August. In the last two years, my eyesight has diminished to such an extent that even with a Ghost ring or large aperature, I cannot get the front sight into focus.It's pretty much of a big blur.I can put 1:25 reading glasses on that help some ,but that makes the target a big blurr. Going up to 1:50's and the target is a complete blur. I would need to get within 25 yards of an elk to insure a proper bullet placement wearing those type of glasses

I will be trying to get a special permit for CO CPW this year to put a scope on my ML.

My lungs are in such a bad shape that I can't effectively hunt the timber all day anymore and it's pretty much find a place I can ride close to get off and sit. I want to be sure,I can place bullet where it needs to go. If I have to use a scope to do that,I am willing to sacrifice that.

You won't see CO ,or in fact any other states restrict there methods of hunting any more than what they are at present. Having more restrictions on muzzle loaders has about as much chance of happening as there is the possibility of not permitting archers to use compound bows.

My wish is for CO CPW to reduce the archery season to a ten day hunt just like all other means of hunts. Break the season down like the rifle hunts and make the archers pick a season and require a draw for tags. Also omit the requiremnt that ML hunters were orange, or make archers wear it.If ML hunters are in danger of getting shot then archers are in the same danger with the present seasons of archery and ML going on at the same time.

Anyone should be able to hunt with thier chosen means of killing as long as it is legal.

Last edited by saddlesore; 12/26/12.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles