Greetings Dwayne,

I trust and wish that the holiday season has found you and yours well and in good fellowship. Our house is pretty full with several generations of family, life is noisey but good. One must remember to enjoy these things.

I will look forward to looking you up the next time I'm down that way. Hopefully we'll both have our daughters around and can take them out shooting with us again. I'll bring my new to me 6.5x55 down...

The moose in that picture is from 06 or 07, and yes, that is me there. I had just retorn my ACL and could barely walk at the time. My partners quad had tipped on him the weekend before we left and his right leg was gimpy, and as mentioned my left leg was near useless; the joke was that between the two of us there was one good set of legs.

Accordingly it was a truck or quad hunt. The young bull in the picture was on the end of a swamp with a nice mature bull and a cow. As that area in spikes, tripalms or 10's, and the big guy was only an 8 point I took the spike. He still went over 500 lbs dressed IIRC.