I don't know how the rest of you pass the time during winter but when it comes to coyote hunting my winter just seems to fly by. I thought some of you might enjoy some recent pics.

Called this little guy in during deer season. Neat foggy/frosty morning.
[Linked Image]

Next up was this big male coyote. Called him in on a very quick stand right after work.
[Linked Image]

This coyote was actually called in for me by a fellow pro-staffer for Les Johnson's Predator Quest. Thanks Matt it was nice to let someone else do the calling for a change. You obviously can still fool them with that little Ruffidawg hand call.
[Linked Image]

A day or two later I was back to calling on my own as usual. Worked out well for me, but not so much for these two coyotes.
[Linked Image]

This is one of my favorite photos from just a couple days ago. It was a beautiful day to be out, calm wind, light fresh snow, and frost. Add one little coyote called in and it makes for a fun day.
[Linked Image]

Last but not least is this coyote from yesterday evening. As I sit here at my computer my vacation time is coming to an end soon. It made me realize just how fast time is flying by this winter. Hope some of you enjoyed the pics and that winter is being good to you as well.
[Linked Image]

Is it Friday yet?