Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by Ngrumba
My favorite LH rifle - a 300WM Echols Legend.

[Linked Image]

Penrod built 257 Roberts/short action 700/1-9 twist Krieger/ sleeved action is another favorite. Jewel Trigger. Kampfeld Custom Bolt. Talley Rings. Edge stock purchased from/painted by Rick. Black-T finish by Birdsong.

[Linked Image]

Penrod built 338WM on a Model 70 is nice. McMillan Supergrade stock/Kreiger Barrel. Marks metalwork - bolt knob/release is outstanding.

[Linked Image]

Penrod built 416 Remington on a Model 70 whacks cape buffalo real well. Echols Stock/Krieger Barrel. Marks bolt knob. NECG sights. Talley detachable rings.

[Linked Image]

For plinking a New Ultra Light Arms 22 RF. Jewel Trigger - nice.

[Linked Image]

And because everyone has to have a least one wooden stocked rifle - a 250-3000 Dakota 76 Alpine (blind magazine). Conetrol Rings. Walther barrel. I bought this new for $1200. I think they only made Alpines for a year or so.

[Linked Image]

And a LH New Ultra Light Arms 300 WSM. This was the first 300WSM that Mel built. I cracked the stock the first time I went to Africa when tree'd by a Rhino. The branch broke, I fell 6 feet on the wrist of the stock and, it cracked, but didn't break. Duct taped it up to finish the Safari - called Mel to tell him the funny story when I got back - Mel said "even so, it shouldn't have cracked" - had me send it to him and put a brand new stock on it. I sent it to Robar to have the stainless barrel coated, the stock Rogarded, put Dave Gentry UltraLight Rings on it, and foolishly sold it at a weak moment. I wish I had it back. It shot 1/2" groups at 100.

[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/Deacondoggie/Copyofultralight2.jpg[/img]
WOW!

Your LH arsenal is simply sublime!
He has one or two.
One or two dozen and not a clunker in the lot.

I'm envious!
I think he's being humble and showing off his clunkers!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.