Thanks guys,

I have a good background on the Browning and Winchester heavy Badger barrel BPCRs, but I'm no expert on shooting them. Although I participate in local BPCR silhouette competition, and once in a while get out to the local range with my Browning's, I'm still on a steep learning curve. I'll check in on this site once in a while to see what's going on.

Some of you BPCR shooters and reloaders may be interested in the articles I've posted on my site. See the URL (address) below. Although the article info is "flavored" by my interest in the Browning and Winchester BPCRs, much of the information can apply to other brand of BPCRs.

By the way, I assume most of you know that, through a licensing agreement with the Herstal Group/Olin Corp., since 2006 Winchester Repeating Arms has been a part of Browning, and Miroku, the Japanese company that made the Browning 1885 High Wall & BPCRs, made the 1885 Low Wall and High Wall Limited Series rifles for Winchester. With minor cosmetic differences, the receivers are identical.

Wishing everyone a great 2013.
Wayne

NRA & TSRA Lifetime member. NSSF member. Author & Publisher of the Browning 1885 BPCR book.
See www.texas-mac.com