Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I was initially glad to see the Aggies move to the SEC....LSU and TAMU played a home and home season opener for many years and it was always a good game....lots of fans traveling both ways.

now I'm kind of bummed out that the Tigers, with their perpetually half assed QB situation, are going to get prison raped for at least a couple of years by a team in the western division. in addition to Alabama.

Last night was only the 2nd game I got to see JFF play in. The first in person was against LSU where he had 0TD's, 3INT's and 14 yards rushing.

"If" you can keep him in the pocket like LSU and Florida did a decent job of doing you have a chance. Having downfield coverage helps as well "if" you can keep him in the pocket.

I'm not ready to surrender yet even with LSU's non existent offense. Let's not forget A&M finished effectively 3rd in the SEC West this year that would have left them out of the SECCG even if Bama had lost to Auburn (lol) the last game.

I just hope the SEC gets the permanent opponent in the other division deal straightened out. It's really getting old now that some of the teams in the west managed to downgrade even further when they went to 1 team.

Last edited by NathanL; 01/05/13.

Otto is my co-pilot.