The new VX-1 2-7x33 with LRD that I put on the switch barrel CZ455 is a nice scope. Click adjustments, clear, light, etc. At 50 yards I can adjust the eye piece focus for no parallax and can do the same at 100 yds. Shot a 5 shot .3" group with the .22LR and Winchester Power Points when I bought it last fall. I just put the .17 HMR barrel on it over Christmas and shot a .9" 5 shot group at 100 yds in a bit of wind. Nice scope, and to my eyes equal to or better than my year old VXII 2-7x33 with LRD that is on the Kimber .338 Federal.

As for mounts, I have a set of dovetail aluminum Tasco or Bushnell ".22" mounts that were the lowest I could find a few years ago. The scope and mount combo still clear the bolt handle. The CZ groove is only 13mm (I live in BC, don't know about US rifles). To make the 3/8" dovetail tighten up I filed a bit off the base so that the clamp would tighten on the narrower dovetail groove of the CZ.

Anyway, this combo makes for a great looking unit that shoots as well as it looks.

I do have an old Leupold M8 8x40AO (1976 vintage) with fine cross duplex on a Cooper .22 M57 Sporter. It is a fine scope, and back in production as an FX series unit.

I have an old Leupold Vari X III 3.5-10x40 with 4 custom dots in it (1976 as well). Great scope for a super accurate Cooper M57 .17HMR. This is one of my favorite scopes.

Anyway, if it were my new CZ 455 .22 Mag I'd buy a new Leupold VX 1 or 2 in a 2-7 or 3-9 with the LRD reticule. Don't think you'd be disappointed with any of them. The 2-7 is more compact and the 3-9 gives a bit more power for targets and small varmints as long range. (Not required for a fox gun chambered in .22 Mag)