Originally Posted by Chainsaw
Originally Posted by shootem
Friggin hoarders and scalpers are at it again. There's more primers, powder and MREs stored underground by the hoarders and rathole warehouses by the scalpers than an army could use in 10 years. And damn if folks don't fall for it and start paying 2 prices for things they had no interest in buying before the Chicken Little choir started to sing. An instance of the participants creating they're own crisis. Reminds me of a forcast for snow in the South. Everybody stocks up on milk and bread, like milk sandwiches are going to make all other problems go away.

And how many components should one have on hand? Seems to me that to enjoy the shooting and hunting I do I need to stock at a certain level in case there are interruptions in the supply chain like in 1994 and 2008. And if anyone is caught short now, it would be in my opinion their fault and not the fault of hoarders or scalpers. We control our own destiny to a point!

If oberry and company have their way its going to be a lot worse than an interruption.

NRA Lifetime Member