Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by fester
im thinking most that are beating their chest wont.

With this I agree wholeheartedly. It's usually the loudmouths who go silently & whimpering into the good night. What did Shakespeare write about the one whom protest too much???
You're one of the loudest mouths on here. There's nothing like experience when commenting on something.

Ethan,

I KNOW that you'll be at the vanguard leading the revolution. I'll watch your performance on TV.

Maybe you might want to spend a few C notes on a criminal defense attorney's time. That way you'll know the consequences of your pondered actions. While some federal prisons can resemble country clubs, some are worse than Corcoran State Prison. But being the tough guy that you fashion yourself to be, I known you'll have the many prison gangs in the prison incarcerating you bowing to you. Either that or you'll be dead inside an hour of hitting general population. One look at you from a Black Guerrilla Family gangsta, and you'll be cryin' for your mommy.
lol I've agreed with a lot of the stuff you've said on here "Laguna" and oft wondered why Steve and some others treated you so harshly, but now you've shown your true colors to me personally. Your arrogance and lack of comprehension is palpable. You're bringing nothing to the table here.