The one I handled over at our Local Sportsman's Warehouse, didn't even compare to the Quality compared to the older Rugers I own..

the one I handled in 17 Hornet, was more like what you'd consider of a cheap Chinese knock off of the Ruger...

I was really waiting to get ahold of one of the new Rugers...
Huntsman22's looks awesome in the pics and I really like the stock...

but I was highly disappointed, sadly...I was looking forward to getting one...

now I am considering another route...my best desired route would be an older Blued Hornet, or Gray Laminate Stocked heavy barrel one, and then put a Barrel from Green Mountain chambered in 17 HMR and rechamber it to 17 hornet...

also thinking of the possibility of a Savage short action I have, with getting a 22 Hornet bolt face from Pacific T&G over here in White City... a 17 caliber barrel and have one chambered that way...

heavier than the current packages, but I'd use it as a varmint rifle shooting sage rats off the hood of the old 4 Runner...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez