No, groups, esp. these do not provide enough information. But they do provide more info than you give them credit for. The biggest hint is in the biggest effect - the large drop from 125 to 200. I might know more about bullet stability than you think.

The "puzzler" fits better with my hypothesis than yours. I can't ignore, so what can explain that and, at the same time, the apparent decrease in accuracy?

Why would the scope be an issue? True, it may not be working properly, but why would it work more improperly at 200 than 125? AND why would it cause that drop?

I agree the differences in accuracy are not THAT much off from what me might expect do to just range alone but they still are more than we would expect. And I cannot "just eliminate" data without a reason either (too much like the guy that shoots subMOA all day long - except for those fliers).

And that still leaves the drop issue. I'm count that as a real issue and not some fluke of course but then that's presupposed by the entire discussion.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.