Karnis, 270mag,
The mag box has the letter "B" on the side of it and the barrel length is 55.5cm !!!!! just shy of 22". I called the WRA historian Glen Jensen at Browning last week. He informed me that the BATF has Winchesters records somewhere in their storage and that they are unavailable. During the course of our conversation he did go on and say that Winchester did manufacture rifles in this caliber and other calibers such as the 6.5 x 55 in special runs for the European market in the early post rifles. He couldn't however help me get it lettered due to the BATF holding WRA's records.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, what I've been trying to do is gather more information with the intention of determining a fair market value and selling this rifle at a price thats equitable for both parties.
IMHO, it's not a rifle a person would encounter very often, if at all. I would also appreciate some help with thoughts and opinions on what should be a realistic fair market value for this rifle.

Thanks everyone for your help,
BD

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member