Originally Posted by Snipershirt
Originally Posted by Brad
Kute, I wouldn't take an MR for free. I regret feeling that way, but I despise the suspension. It's a big compromise designed to get away from making more than one size. The NICE is another compromise, built around military contracts and ALICE dimensions.

Marketing...

At least ignorance is apparant here. MR, Kifaru, Stone Glacier, Kuiu, and a few others I'm failing to remember here are all great packs, dependant on your style, useage, etc. I've used all the ones named above and they're all top of the line, grade A packs. If they weren't, they wouldn't be around and they wouldn't be offered in the price range they are. I wish it was as easy as picking the right one the first time and saving you tons of miles, money and time but its not. For me, the MR fit me the best. I'm a military sniper so maybe I'm somewhat biased having used their stuff operationally, but what better opportunity to fail-safe gear. Anyhow, I now reside in Alaska and still use the MR stuff religiously from the Islands, to the Brooks Range. You have any issues, they'll fix it, that simple. Good luck!

Meant to include my choice, MR crew cab or metcalf.

Last edited by Snipershirt; 02/16/13.