Originally Posted by mossbergman
Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by mossbergman
in germany we have to have 3 million euros insurance, at a minimum. this basically covers any damage your bullet does. its cheap i payed IIRC 86 euros for 6 million euros for 3 years

But you don't live in a free country and are apparently ok with that.

We do live in a free country, and are not ok with our freedoms being taken away.

It really is that simple.

do you bitch about paying car insurance or wearing a seat belt? Germany is for the most part 'free'. You want guns, drivers license, boats, trapping, and reloading you attend a school. After graduating you can have these things. The problem with the gun violence is not gun law, DOJ published a memo stating banning AR-15 and mag count will not lower crime rate. its Storage, we can go back Columbine all these mass shootings were done with stolen guns.

PS
i do not choose to live here, Uncle Sam placed me here
Not anymore. Kansas used to not require liability insurance. Then they started doing so and the cost of car ownership went way up. I bittched about it for years to no avail. I've never utilized any liability insurance, so I wonder how much I've paid out over the years with no return.

Another thing to add to what Hawkeye said. If a thief breaks into your home and steals your guns, is it you who should be blamed? This is yet another example in our country, of punishing the innocent and victimized and blaming them rather than placing responsibility on the wrong-doer. Nobody who has their stuff stolen should be blamed in any way unless they were just extremely negligent-like had their guns setting out beside an old recliner by the road on swap day or something.