This post is directed specifically at JBO69 but the content applies to all of us here on 24HCF.

It has never been clearer to me that the audience here on the 'Fire has gone through a drastic transition.

I don't mind the discussion or the walk down memory lane to the time of "Pool Pics" ads. Those were fun times and we all enjoyed the ads - including my wife and I.

I posted those pics attached to want to sell ads and realize they are out there on the net for all to see - that's why her face is never shown. And I also realize you can easily save them to your computer and view them at will - again, not a big deal if that's what you choose to do.

But Since I am still an active member of this forum, have been around a long time, and was identified by several senior members in this very thread, didn't you think it might be prudent to contact me before posting the pics of my wife in a bikini on this forum beforehand?

I understand the forum has added lots of new members here over the years and readily accept that. But there was a time when we all shared a genuine commodore here on 24HCF that was admirable and commendable. It still appears from time-to-time when you see a member donate a bow, or rifle, or gear to a youngster or someone in need.

We also shared a common respect for one another that, on occasion, appears to have been forgotten or left along the path somewhere.

I would appreciate a show of discretion by allowing me to post pics of my wife personally and kindly removing the pic you have posted while the edit function is still available to you.

Clay

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member