Originally Posted by Mule Deer
One of the things that always strikes me about these threads is how the rifle-is-a-tool guys get really snobby about their purism. They somehow think their attitude makes them superior--and thus are far snobbier than those who own and hunt with nice walnut-stocked rifles of any sort.

Personally, I'm a rifle loony, meaning I own and HUNT with a pile of different rifles, ranging from totally factory bolt-actions with Tupperware stocks, to very fancy custom and antique rifles that have been wet or dragged through the dirt many times.

I've got to agree with you John. I doubt you remember but I wrote back in the fall about a rem. 760 that unthought I got a decent deal with. It ain't real pretty but it shoots federal a 165 trophy copper loads into an inch. The only "pretty" rifle I have is a sears model 53 that I had restocked. That one shoots 150 grain Hornadys into about an inch. But again. I like them all. I'm a huge sucker for duck guns

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell